KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Charity exec pleads guilty to embezzling to pay dominatrix

Charity exec pleads guilty to embezzling to pay dominatrix
Started by: Zebedee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Charity exec pleads guilty to embezzling to pay dominatrix

I saw this on another board smile It's from last year but lolz

A US charity foundation's former accountant has admitted he stole more than $A336,576 of heart disease research funds to pay a dominatrix, Lady Sage, (pictured) to beat him.

A charity foundation's former accountant accused of embezzling heart disease research funds to pay a dominatrix to beat him pleaded guilty Tuesday to grand larceny and admitted he stole more than $US237,000 ($A336,576).

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/do...3441184980.html

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 03:53 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

lmfao.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 03:56 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

I'd pay her to beat me

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 05:42 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

"March 29, 2006"

phail

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 06:00 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zebedee
I saw this on another board smile It's from last year but lolz

Originally posted by Schecter
"March 29, 2006"

phail

You can read? Yes you do phail

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 06:45 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

"March 29, 2006"

phail

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:10 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now i shall give you a small bit of attention because you seem to want it "Schecter" is it? You will never be able to live down to your reputation.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:28 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

relax smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:48 PM
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

relax smile

I've already complained about your following me around.

So I am relaxed.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:51 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok, look: im sorry that i got you angry and infuriated. it wasnt my intention. so calm down, ok? smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:52 PM
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok, look: im sorry that i got you angry and infuriated. it wasnt my intention. so calm down, ok? smile

This board show be about discussion not flames and trolling. I have reported your above post and are bored with you.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:58 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

This board show be about discussion not flames and trolling. I have reported your above post and are bored with you.

you reported an apology? ok fine whatever it takes for you to calm down. i hope your day makes a turn for the better smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:59 PM
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

you reported an apology? ok fine whatever it takes for you to calm down. i hope your day makes a turn for the better smile

I reported a sacastic flame like this one you have posted and I have quoted which is also reported. You mistake me for someone else.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Someone getting angrier after an apology... is that a KMC first?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I reported a sacastic flame like this one you have posted and I have quoted which is also reported. You mistake me for someone else.

hmmm, perhaps you are being overdefensive and overly presumptous. my apology is genuine. i was just being a wiseass and didnt intend to infuriate you. oh well, i already apologised twice and wished you well. it makes me feel bad that you are still infuriated though. i wish i could rectify this somehow, but i guess you just need some time to cool off smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:06 PM
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmm, perhaps you are being overdefensive and overly presumptous. my apology is genuine. i was just being a wiseass and didnt intend to infuriate you. oh well, i already apologised twice and wished you well. it makes me feel bad that you are still infuriated though. i wish i could rectify this somehow, but i guess you just need some time to cool off smile

I do not feel your apology is sincere. This post is also laced with sarcasm. Reported.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:08 PM
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do not feel your apology is sincere. This post is also laced with sarcasm. Reported.

hmmmm ok. i guess you will not be swayed by politeness and sincerity. however i still feel bad that you wont calm down and forgive/forget. its not a healthy way to go about social interactions. peace to you none the less, friend smile

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:11 PM
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmmm ok. i guess you will not be swayed by politeness and sincerity. however i still feel bad that you wont calm down and forgive/forget. its not a healthy way to go about social interactions. peace to you none the less, friend smile

ANother attempted flame. Reported.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:12 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Take any personal issues to PM, and don' t rant about it on the forums.

Closing.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 08:13 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote