KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Newt... "Show me da money!"

Newt... "Show me da money!"
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Newt... "Show me da money!"

Newt Gingrich will run for President if supporters raise $30M

-WASHINGTON - In the latest sign ofhow unsettled the Republican presidential race is, Newt Gingrich says he'll run if supporters come up with $30million in three weeks.

"I don't see as a citizen how you could turn that down," Gingrich said yesterday on "Fox News Sunday."

The fiery and controversial former speaker of the House has been a polarizing public figure.

Still, he believes he can mount a White House bid just a few months before voting starts because the GOP faithful have yet to solidify behind a candidate. Rudy Giuliani remains the leader, at 30% in the latest Gallup Poll, just 8 percentage points ahead of already-stumbling actor Fred Thompson. -end snip

-Full Story Here-

What do you think... Possible last minute shoe-in for Pres? Too much baggage to run? Or?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 26th, 2007 at 06:30 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 06:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Newt... "Show me da money!"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Newt Gingrich will run for President if supporters raise $30M

-WASHINGTON - In the latest sign ofhow unsettled the Republican presidential race is, Newt Gingrich says he'll run if supporters come up with $30million in three weeks.

"I don't see as a citizen how you could turn that down," Gingrich said yesterday on "Fox News Sunday."

The fiery and controversial former speaker of the House has been a polarizing public figure.

Still, he believes he can mount a White House bid just a few months before voting starts because the GOP faithful have yet to solidify behind a candidate. Rudy Giuliani remains the leader, at 30% in the latest Gallup Poll, just 8 percentage points ahead of already-stumbling actor Fred Thompson. -end snip

-Full Story Here-

What do you think... Possible last minute shoe-in for Pres? Too much baggage to run? Or?

I hope not. I'm already having a hard time keeping up with who's running in this "no candidate left behind" strategy the Republicans are using. I'm going to need a bigger TV if they tack on anymore people to these debates.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 06:41 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Newt... "Show me da money!"

Originally posted by Devil King
I hope not. I'm already having a hard time keeping up with who's running in this "no candidate left behind" strategy the Republicans are using. I'm going to need a bigger screen TV if they tack on anymore people to these debates.

30 million would be easy to raise. All the Evangelical heads have to do, is proclaim Newt as God's chosen leader for a righteous America, and the pockets of the congregation are turned inside out.

Widescreen plasmas come in 50+ inches now.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 06:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Re: Newt... "Show me da money!"

Originally posted by Robtard

Still, he believes he can mount

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 26th, 2007 07:51 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote