KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » If Germany and Japan won World War 2 ...?

If Germany and Japan won World War 2 ...?
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

If Germany and Japan won World War 2 ...?

How would the world be now, in 2007, had U.S. and the allies lost W.W.2 to Germany and Japan?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 04:20 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

"We'd all be speakin' German! Yuck!"

-R. Lee Ermy

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 05:59 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quiero Mota

-R. Lee Ermy

I'm asking cause yesterday I was watching a good WW2 doc on TV called "War" and found out that Germany actually attacked the U.S. during WW2..Damn I didn't know that...Like their forces literally came to the U.S. to strike it.

German subs attacked cargo carriers from the shores of Boston to oil tankers in the Gulf of Mexico. In 1944 they downed like 3-4 a week for like a half a year.

Then you had Japan taking over all the islands in the pacific and just almost , Hawaii. So it did come pretty close.

After all, Germany's army was twice that of the U.S. and they had a technologically superior war machine going for them so. I just imagined if they'd won.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 07:28 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
History Buff

I think the way WW2 played out so much went right for the US. I won't go into great detail but so many of the people and events went in favor of the US that if they hadn't Germany and Japan would have certainly won the war.

Two that i will quickly mention were the Battle of Britian and the loss of the intelligensia from Germany i.e. scientists like Einstein. These were two critical factors that led to America's costly but ultimately successful victory over Germany and Japan.

The question as to what would have happened had Germany and Japan won is pretty clear. Japan would control most of the Pacific including the West coast of the U.S. While, the East coast and all of Europe would be controlled by the Nazi. One player to keep in mind is the USSR. Even if the US and Britain would have failed against Hitler and his Nazis, the Russians almost certainly would ha e kept on fighting and the war could concievably have gone on for several more years.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2007 08:49 PM
History Buff is currently offline Click here to Send History Buff a Private Message Find more posts by History Buff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by History Buff
I think the way WW2 played out so much went right for the US. I won't go into great detail but so many of the people and events went in favor of the US that if they hadn't Germany and Japan would have certainly won the war.

Orale! The US practically carried the Allies.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:04 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Orale! The US practically carried the Allies.

And Germany practically carried......Germany.

We rule!!!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:19 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Bardock42

We rule!!!

In video games, in my life, my nazi body count must number in the hundreds of thousands.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 02:54 PM
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Bardock42

We rule!!!

Germany and Japan were so busy protecting their own asses, they forgot the other existed.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 10:03 PM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Germany pwnz.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2007 05:42 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Infekted

-R. Lee Ermy

I was just about to say the same thing! LMAO.

But hey good thing we won. Who knows what Germany would've did. Poison us or have their way with our people just and destroy america.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 05:03 AM
The Infekted is currently offline Click here to Send The Infekted a Private Message Find more posts by The Infekted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Why would they destroy land they could use

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 04:45 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Why would they destroy land they could use

The people, not the land.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 08:14 PM
Switch 07
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes America saved us.

After us having to fight of the Germans for years.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 11:29 AM
Switch 07 is currently offline Click here to Send Switch 07 a Private Message Find more posts by Switch 07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joli Bug-Azi
Sullen Champion

If Germany and Japan won, we'd be better off.

The world would be cleaner.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 08:41 PM
Joli Bug-Azi is currently offline Click here to Send Joli Bug-Azi a Private Message Find more posts by Joli Bug-Azi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

Originally posted by Joli Bug-Azi
If Germany and Japan won, we'd be better off.

The world would be full of nice and efficient cars, so I guess thats one plus of an Axis victory.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 09:48 PM
Joli Bug-Azi
Sullen Champion

How much more of a mess do you guys honestly think we'd be in?

People are still massare'd by the thousands every day. Just in different ways.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2007 10:46 PM
Joli Bug-Azi is currently offline Click here to Send Joli Bug-Azi a Private Message Find more posts by Joli Bug-Azi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

The world would be drastically different. The US would be split into a Japanese sphere of influence (all states west of the Mississippi) and a German one (all states east of it). According to the History Channel.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 11:48 PM
Utrigita

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I'm asking cause yesterday I was watching a good WW2 doc on TV called "War" and found out that Germany actually attacked the U.S. during WW2..Damn I didn't know that...Like their forces literally came to the U.S. to strike it.

German subs attacked cargo carriers from the shores of Boston to oil tankers in the Gulf of Mexico. In 1944 they downed like 3-4 a week for like a half a year.

Then you had Japan taking over all the islands in the pacific and just almost , Hawaii. So it did come pretty close.

After all, Germany's army was twice that of the U.S. and they had a technologically superior war machine going for them so. I just imagined if they'd won.

It's true they declared war against them, but it wouldn't have mattered since Roosevelt already before the declaration of war from Hitler was helping Britain with supplies and it would only have been a matter of time before US had joined a 100%, and no the German forces never sat foot on american soil they had enough to do in USSR.

That's correct.

No Japan launched a blitz war against USA, but they knew they would lose all sources from that point of time point to that if there was anything they wanted to avoid it was war with USA.

No there army wasn't twice as big else USA couldn't have afforded a war on two fronts on the scale that they waged it. Also the German war machine wasn't superior to any other army just organised in a more efficient way.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 08:06 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

The thing about ww2 is Hitler didn't want war with Britain or the US, mostly because we won last time. Also, there is evidence that it was the jews who brought both into the war...both wars. A Jewish group known as the Zionists also thought up the Treaty of Versailles, and Germany was controlled by Zionists. Is there any wonder why Hitler hated the Jews?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2007 11:56 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Are you freakin' serious? Well for one thing a huge chunk of the population would've been wiped out. If you've forgotten Germans=dead jews. Plus you add on the regular shit we deal with today, and Russia and America would've probably been for the most part wiped out, then they'd go for the rest of the world, and all of the gypsies and jews and any other large group Hitler and the Nazis saw unfit to live in the world would likely be killed.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 03:47 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote