KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » DHS view on local Child abuse case

DHS view on local Child abuse case
Started by: WickedTexasMomA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Worried DHS pro-child rapes?

Recently my sister and her husband split up, My sister got the kids. Soon after my oldest niece and second oldest, 6 and 4, tells my Mother and there Mommy that daddy "touched " them. My sister was in Oklahoma at the time she found out so drove straight back to Texas to report it to the DHS and police. They found evidence to support the girls claim! BUT My brother in law still gets to take the girls on the weekend due to the DHS saying until the girls tell them in writing that he did touch them and where, They will not file charges on him. How can a child be safe from such acts when our law system wont do anything about it.

People who TICKLE me PINK! Kelly,Rj,Debbie,Scythe!<3

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:41 PM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

That's absolutely disgusting. Their own Dad touching them in inappropriate ways deserves more than being taken away from him, it deserves jail time. What's worse is you said he gets weekends to see them right? Who goes to say that he won't do that while they're in his company and he threatens them or something?..

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:47 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

A) How was it child RAPE? Molestation maybe.

B) How does this make them PRO-Child Rapes or even molestation just because the DHS need it from the girls themselves?

Police these days...with their uniforms and their batons and their need for conclusive evidence.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:49 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Seems a silly situation if true.

Stupid, misleading thread title though.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:49 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

I know! Whats worse he has childabuse cases against him ATM! His gf who lives with him, he kicked his wife and three kids out of the House to bring in his :skinny: gf and her kids, he said the main reason to leaving her was because she wasn't a size 0 any more. But he got caught duck taping my nieces mouth shut and locking them ina closet! I cant believe the DHS wont do anything about it! My sister is trying to move away and come back to Oklahoma but cant until the divorce is over He will not sign the papers because he said he would kill her before paying child support. its bad enough he repo'd her only truck so she lost her job.=(

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:52 PM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Again;

There was no rape, so that's one curiousity as to why you think they are pro-child rape.

Secondly, why do you feel it's appropriate to say they condone raping kids (Which is what Pro- means) just because they want the kids to tell them it happened?

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:54 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Not only does he seem a little off the wall, but he seems like he needs a LOT of psychological help.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:55 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, no evidence as to why the DHS are pro-child rape then?

Cool.

Probably might wanna stop saying they are, in that case.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:56 PM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

He truly does. My mom paid a private detective to hunt down his ex wife because she once filed charges on him for the same thing. Its crazy if you ask me. Last week my sister went to pick the kids up before he repo'd her truck, And he beat the shit out of my sister for simply being 12mins early to pick up the kids! He broke her right arm and nose!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:58 PM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Seems a thread better suited to PM.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:59 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, it's one of those "I wanna chat with my friend/s." threads.

Does anybody who isn't on her ignore list want to ask her why she called this thread: "DHS pro-child rapes?".

I'm pretty curious to find out.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:59 PM
Kelly_Bean

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
He truly does. My mom paid a private detective to hunt down his ex wife because she once filed charges on him for the same thing. Its crazy if you ask me. Last week my sister went to pick the kids up before he repo'd her truck, And he beat the shit out of my sister for simply being 12mins early to pick up the kids! He broke her right arm and nose!

I try never to take someone elses business in my own hands but when something gets as serious as that, it's safe to say that I'd make it my own business and probably go after him. I'm not condoning that, however.

He's just like the sadistic fvcks I see on Maury that think they own their wives and control their every move, it seems. But who am I to know? stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:02 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

At least take it to PMs if you're just gonna reply/chat to your friends and don't actually want to discuss it.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:06 PM
Kelly_Bean

No one said we didn't want to discuss it, it's just the fact that you always have to point something wrong out and type an essay on it, I've never known that to be "discussing."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:08 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it's the fact that she named the thread "DHS pro-child rapes.", which is not only wrong but in extremely bad taste, and I pointed it out as wrong, that's bothering you? She shouldn't have done it then, but of course, despite that evidence you will side with your clique, as always.

Maybe if you two didn't get upset when anybody disagrees with your debates and proves you wrong, you'd not have so many on your ignore list.

Either way, ignore me all you like, but stop turning every thread into a chatroom for you and your buddies, it's ignorant and rude. Go to PMs or the OTF.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:11 PM
Kelly_Bean

So what if she chose a different word? Molestation and Rape are DEFINATELY along the same lines. Molestation leads to rape a good percentage of the time anyway.

We don't get upset when people disagree with us, it's the fact that everyone has to be stupid and gang up on us BECAUSE we disagreed.

We are no more childish than you are with your constant flaming of other members in different threads. THAT'S what I call childish.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:13 PM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

The DHS stated "with out the father confessing or a written document, There is nothing we can do at this time". The girls have told the over seeing officer ont he case about it, But still nothing. The next step is court, If she lucky.

The DHS office there in Mt.Plesant is well known for not taking the right steps to investigate. When living there I once over heard a case that was much like my sisters and it was later in the week where the woman said in the paper " They told me to take it to the dhs in the county over because they couldn't take ona case like this one."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:14 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
So what if she chose a different word? Molestation and Rape are DEFINATELY along the same lines. Molestation leads to rape a good percentage of the time anyway.

Was there rape? No, she never once mentioned there was any rape, any forced intercourse, anything of the sort.

Molestation and rape are not the same thing, at all.

Also, got any stats or proof that molestation leads to rape MOST of the time? You said a "good percentage". Can I see this percentage?

We don't get upset when people disagree with us, it's the fact that everyone has to be stupid and gang up on us BECAUSE we disagreed.

Stop and think why that might be, for once.

We are no more childish than you are with your constant flaming of other members in different threads. THAT'S what I call childish.

I'm not flaming anyone. You call people flamers because they counter your arguments, that's what you lot do. Or you ignore them because you don't want civil discussion. You want to put your points out there and have nobody reply or debate.

Either way, that isn't the issue. The issue is you turning this thread into a chatroom and ignoring the fact that I made no abusive post, simply requests as to why she called the thread what she did.

DHS are not pro-child rapes just because they need evidence of possible molestation, where there WAS no rape ANYWAY.

Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
The DHS stated "with out the father confessing or a written document, There is nothing we can do at this time". The girls have told the over seeing officer ont he case about it, But still nothing. The next step is court, If she lucky.

The DHS office there in Mt.Plesant is well known for not taking the right steps to investigate. When living there I once over heard a case that was much like my sisters and it was later in the week where the woman said in the paper " They told me to take it to the dhs in the county over because they couldn't take ona case like this one."

So how does that make the organisation PRO-child rape?

As in, for the raping of children.

Answer the question please. No reason why you can't, I'm asking politely.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:16 PM
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Seems a thread better suited to PM.

Or an episode of "Trisha"

No one said we didn't want to discuss it, it's just the fact that you always have to point something wrong out and type an essay on it, I've never known that to be "discussing."

Kelly, what we all have to understand is that to -AC the devil is always in the detail.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:30 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, what you have to understand is I'm just asking questions.

If you're wrong, or if I have issues with what you say, I'll say my side of it. I wasn't aware that we all had to hold hands.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:31 PM