KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Borack Obama: Unpatriotic

Borack Obama: Unpatriotic
Started by: Captain King

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Captain King
Jim Profit

Borack Obama: Unpatriotic

(please log in to view the image)
If you're like me, you received an email about Borack Obama blatantly disrespecting not only the troops, not only the GOP or even his own voters/party, but everyone. Every last American when he refused to put his hand over his heart or recite the pledge of alligience at a ceremony.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 12:40 AM
Captain King is currently offline Click here to Send Captain King a Private Message Find more posts by Captain King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain King
If you're like me, you received an email about Borack Obama blatantly disrespecting not only the troops, not only the GOP or even his own voters/party, but everyone. Every last American when he refused to put his hand over his heart or recite the pledge of alligience at a ceremony.
The pledge of allegiance is ****ing bullshit.

Unamerican.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 12:41 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Did you spell his name wrong on purpose?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 01:09 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

derka derka

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 01:14 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Borack Obama: Unpatriotic

Did you forget that America is a free country and it isn't illegal to not indulge in symbolism.

Seriously, is this the best dirt they call pull up on Obama? He didn't snort coke in college, have sex with a underage boy, get drunk and run someone over etc. etc. etc? No real dirt?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 01:19 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Borack Obama: Unpatriotic

It looks like the other two are not covering their heart as well. Soooo, where's your point?

Maybe his heart is his crotch? He is obviously covering his crotch.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 01:20 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Schecter
derka derka

You're a little jealous, aren't you? DK has a caricature now.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 01:25 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

he is black, he dont support them white fat cat slave ownin people whom wrote the constitution.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 10:36 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by silver_tears
Did you spell his name wrong on purpose?

Every time I hear his name, I think of Baraka from MK.

Originally posted by Bardock42
The pledge of allegiance is ****ing bullshit.

Unamerican.

I heard that not being able to find the US on a globe is becoming trendy as well.

Last edited by botankus on Nov 9th, 2007 at 12:29 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 12:26 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain King
Jim Profit

Re: Re: Borack Obama: Unpatriotic

Originally posted by dadudemon
It looks like the other two are not covering their heart as well. Soooo, where's your point?

The photo was taken right bfore they stoodup. Obama was the only one who did not standup.

This comes as no suprise to anyone who does a bit of research. Obama is a member of the black panthers, a radical sepratist group that rivals that of the klu klux klan and has very extreme socio policies involving our money and lives.

I believe before this country worries about terrorism abroad, we should worry about the terrorists at home. Obama wold constitute as such a terrorist.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 05:22 PM
Captain King is currently offline Click here to Send Captain King a Private Message Find more posts by Captain King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Borack Obama: Unpatriotic

The photo was taken right bfore they stoodup. Obama was the only one who did not standup.

This comes as no suprise to anyone who does a bit of research. Obama is a member of the black panthers, a radical sepratist group that rivals that of the klu klux klan and has very extreme socio policies involving our money and lives.

I believe before this country worries about terrorism abroad, we should worry about the terrorists at home. Obama wold constitute as such a terrorist.

RIIIIIIGHT...he's a black panther.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 05:59 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quark_666
political cynic

Re: Re: Re: Borack Obama: Unpatriotic

If that was remotely true, his political opponents would know one heck of a lot better then you would. They do their research on each other very well. The fact that Edwards hasn't blown him out of candidacy is pretty much proof that this isn't valid.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 06:40 PM
Quark_666 is currently offline Click here to Send Quark_666 a Private Message Find more posts by Quark_666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

"Jagshemesh! My name Borack! I like you. I like sex. Is nice!!!"

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 07:33 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain King
Jim Profit

Re: Re: Re: Re: Borack Obama: Unpatriotic

Originally posted by Quark_666
If that was remotely true, his political opponents would know one heck of a lot better then you would. They do their research on each other very well. The fact that Edwards hasn't blown him out of candidacy is pretty much proof that this isn't valid.

Like the democrats are actually going to kill thier one shot at the whitehouse? John Edwards nor Hillary has what it takes, it's up to Obama, ofcourse they're going to try to keep this kindof thing underwraps.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 07:35 PM
anaconda
Jukebox

quote:
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud oh that made my day laughing

never argue with an idiot, they only drag you down to their level and beat you by experience

Old Post Nov 9th, 2007 11:51 PM
anaconda is currently offline Click here to Send anaconda a Private Message Find more posts by anaconda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No he is not a member of the Black Panthers, also he sometimes hplds his arm the foirmal way and sometimes does not- rather like most americans, I suspect- and there is not one tiny tidbit of anything to suggest he did not say the pledge.

Spreading such total nonsense is unseemly for anyone.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 01:30 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain King
Jim Profit

If you want I can link to some myspace group posts. I'm not the only person who got the email.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 02:02 AM
Peach
mordrem

Myspace and chain emails, yes, those are certainly credible sources.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 02:04 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know schector, instead of making an ass out of yourself infront of everybody, you could just IM me if you want to flame. Then I could introduce you to my friends and they could make you feel like what you really are. Unless you're as yellow as you are annoying.

[email protected]

That's msn messenger incase you're a total n00b, now you have no excuse to continue this one-sided flame-duel.

lol

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 05:45 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Schecter
lol

rotflmfao

Old Post Nov 10th, 2007 05:55 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote