KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Three boys rape girl.

Three boys rape girl.
Started by: Röland

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Three boys rape girl.

quote:
MARIETTA, Georgia (CNN) -- Three boys, ages 8 and 9, were charged Monday with raping an 11-year-old girl last week, court officials and police said.

"Never in my 20-plus years of law enforcement have I conceived of something like this," Police Chief Michael Wilkie of Acworth, Georgia, told CNN.

Clad in blue jumpsuits, the boys appeared in court in Cobb County, north of Atlanta, on Monday afternoon and were ordered to remain in custody until a further hearing. Family members were in court for their appearance, which was closed to reporters.

Wilkie said the girl told investigators she was raped Thursday evening. She was examined by doctors after her family reported the allegation late Saturday, and investigators questioned her extensively on Sunday, he said.

The father of one of the boys told The Associated Press that no force was used against the girl, and said the allegations have been leveled because the accuser "didn't want to get in trouble with her parents."

But Wilkie said children that young cannot legally consent to sex, "so we have to go with the charges we have."

He told the AP one of the boys was accused of threatening to hit the girl with a rock before the alleged assault.

He also said the investigation is "far from over," and investigators are looking into claims that after the alleged attack, the girl talked about it with her friends at a slumber party, the AP reported.

"The investigators who are following up on this have had a lot specialized training of forensic interviews with children," Wilkie told CNN. "We've sent them to a number of courses for this, and so we're confident that we've done that part of the investigation as best as we can. We think her story at this point is credible and that's why we went forward with the warrants."

He said investigators have lined up counseling for the girl, "and we'll follow up on this and hope that it comes to as best a resolution at the end as we can."

The girl's mother told WGCL-TV in Atlanta, "They do need to be taught a lesson because if they do it to her, they could do it to somebody else. And who knows when they become teenagers what they can do to other girls."

Cobb County District Attorney Pat Head told reporters the current rape charges against the boys would be replaced with juvenile charges, since they are too young to be prosecuted on felony charges. Under Georgia law, juvenile defendants must be at least 13 before a case can be transferred to the adult system.
advertisement

The juvenile charges could bring up to five years probation and time in a state youth home if the boys are ruled delinquent.

Juvenile Court Judge A. Gregory Poole imposed a gag order on participants in the case, limiting further explanation, Head said.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/law/11/1...rape/index.html

Thoughts?

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Last edited by Röland on Nov 20th, 2007 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 01:45 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I hope they don't **** the girl up with psychological treatment.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 01:50 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

That's ****ed up.

8 and 9 year olds?! ****in' Georgia.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 01:55 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SelphieT
That's ****ed up.

8 and 9 year olds?! ****in' Georgia.

I blame Georgia.

But on a serious note, I can't even comprehend that this actually happened. I mean 8 and 9 year old kids, what the ****?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 01:58 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Sad part is this doesn't surprise me.

Welcome to earth.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 01:58 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nellinator
Crazy Canuck

Originally posted by BackFire
Sad part is this doesn't surprise me.

Welcome to earth.
Originally posted by Bardock42
I hope they don't **** the girl up with psychological treatment.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:02 AM
Nellinator is currently offline Click here to Send Nellinator a Private Message Find more posts by Nellinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Lawlz, I love America.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:10 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

"Never in my 20-plus years of law enforcement have I conceived of something like this," Police Chief Michael Wilkie of Acworth"

Every time theres a story like this, always the same damn quote.

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:23 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by RedAlertv2
"Never in my 20-plus years of law enforcement have I conceived of something like this," Police Chief Michael Wilkie of Acworth"

Every time theres a story like this, always the same damn quote.
Yeah, it's like they don't read the same shit we read, or turn on the news, ever.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:29 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Röland
I blame Georgia.

But on a serious note, I can't even comprehend that this actually happened. I mean 8 and 9 year old kids, what the ****?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Human beings.

Never ceases to amaze me, compassion to others.

Oddly I dont find this as shocking as adult-perpentrated rape.

Kids like that might not be old enough to realistically know the score.

But adults mostly do and they still do it.

So adults are by comparison arguably the scumbags who have shown the way. That and the well celebrated thug culture that some of them purport/sustain.

Still utter abhorrent though, in any case.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Nov 20th, 2007 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:30 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, it's like they don't read the same shit we read, or turn on the news, ever.

They're the police, they can't read.

I presume when they watch T.V, it's something along the same lines as Friends.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:33 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thoughts?

I hope they videotaped it and put it on the Internet.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:48 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
They're the police, they can't read.

I presume when they watch T.V, it's something along the same lines as Friends.

Well they read the taser manual before that moment of free-speech at that Kerry convention, didn't they...? (Granted, except the 'How not to tase someone already subdued' section, but thats a 'selective reading' thang maybe)

And I assume that doughnuts have readable recipies too. And evidence isn't falsified without a good legible command of language, often.

On a more serious note, though, most can, some conveiniently forget.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Nov 20th, 2007 at 02:53 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:50 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Well they read the taser manual before that moment of free-speech at that Kerry convention, didn't they...? (Granted, except the 'How not to tase someone already subdued' section, but thats a 'selective reading' thang maybe)

And I assume that doughnuts have readable recipies too. And evidence isn't falsified without a good legible command of language, often.
So they have one guy per precinct that can read, what's your point?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:53 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

That that one percent rarely makes it to street level. stick out tongue

I actually have nothing against 40% of cops we hear about.

Seriously though, the ones I have known personally, 4 out of the five have actually been cool. The other hated me cause he fancied my missus at the time. And he was later busted for something relating to messing with traffic related tickets, and got his come uppance. So farque him.

Last edited by Sadako of Girth on Nov 20th, 2007 at 03:03 AM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 02:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Re: Three boys rape girl.

Thoughts?

i didnt know nuts dropped that early

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 03:40 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i didnt know nuts dropped that early

I thought the same thing when I first read it.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 03:55 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Is it stated that they fully committed penatration with their penises...?

And balls having dropped has nothing to do with erections.

The cock is basically a blood air bag, and we can all get reactive to sensation.
I was a kid once, I know.

But I go back to the first point, is it known whether full "proper" sex was acheived..? Or did they assault her via other means....?

Cause otherwise its assumptionsville.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 04:08 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

......Wow. Gotta love the world we live in. Little bastards, bring them to my house, I would set them straight.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:42 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

"straight on fire".

Old Post Nov 20th, 2007 05:44 AM