KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Leech Therapy

Leech Therapy
Started by: Healing Artisan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Leech Therapy

you guyz think it's beneficial to human health? i mean back in the day, leech therapy was somewhat of a common treatment in many countries, but nowadays, our lifestyles are completley different. would the same therapy be helpful and does anyone have first hand experience?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 03:10 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Um no it's not helpful at all.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 03:12 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Um no it's not helpful at all.
ok, thanks for the feedback but could you give facts to support your evidence.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 03:13 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Why? You gave no facts or evidence of your own, and until you do, I don't have to try and prove a negative.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 04:48 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Why? You gave no facts or evidence of your own, and until you do, I don't have to try and prove a negative.
i dont have empirical data, if i did, i wouldn't have made this thread. i just stated what i've heard from others. i never said my facts were completley accurate.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 05:11 AM
King Kandy

Well if you have no evidence, then the default is that they shouldn't be asumed to be beneficial.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 05:17 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Well if you have no evidence, then the default is that they shouldn't be asumed to be beneficial.
as i said, my evidence is what i heard from others. now i asked, because i was interested to see if anyone here has had experience or knows someone that has had experience with the whole leech therapy process.

you said it's not helpful. you could be right cuz i made this thread asking for feedback. i asked for evidence and you didn't have any. that's fine, i'll take your post as an opinion and not as a fact. again, thanks for the feedback.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 05:24 AM
King Kandy

Well if there is no evidence, then the default answer is "No, it's not helpful."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 06:06 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Well if there is no evidence, then the default answer is "No, it's not helpful."
i did a search, apparently it's helpful

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health...s-maggots_x.htm

i guess you can say that this is my evidence, where is yours. should i take your posts as opinion or fact?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 08:24 AM
jinXed by JaNx

Re: Leech Therapy

Originally posted by Healing Artisan
you guyz think it's beneficial to human health? i mean back in the day, leech therapy was somewhat of a common treatment in many countries, but nowadays, our lifestyles are completley different. would the same therapy be helpful and does anyone have first hand experience?

Its very helpful and infact relied on quite often in hospitals to use leaches and maggots to clean infection and eat dead flesh from wounds. They dont suck out the bad blood containing illness though wink

Old Post Nov 24th, 2007 09:51 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote