KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sherri Shepherd: The world is flat, and nothing predated Christianity.

Sherri Shepherd: The world is flat, and nothing predated Christianity.
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

Laugh Sherri Shepherd: The world is flat, and nothing predated Christianity.

"Is the world flat? I don't know."

"I don't think anything predated Christians."

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 01:01 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Wouldnt you be embarrassed to have your ignorance recorded on live television? That pile of stupidity believes she is engaging in a philosophical debate. She doesnt realize that her co-hosts are trying to teach her basic history

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 01:21 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Her being a complete ignoramus aside, that is possibly one of the most annoying shows on the planet.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 01:28 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Wouldnt you be embarrassed to have your ignorance recorded on live television? That pile of stupidity believes she is engaging in a philosophical debate. She doesnt realize that her co-hosts are trying to teach her basic history
I think not, seeing as I'd be ignorant. Just a thought though.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 01:29 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by Robtard
Her being a complete ignoramus aside, that is possibly one of the most annoying shows on the planet.

I concur.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 04:06 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Yeah she's a dumbass. She didn't wanna answer the question directly, and like Elizabeth, she can't see past her Bible.

It's her choice, ofcourse, but wow...

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 05:13 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

These people are on TV. Dear god.

no expression

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 05:22 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

feckin' black people ya know.

no expression

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 05:42 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Sherri Shepherd: The world is flat, and nothing predated Christianity.

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

I hate The View. Those people shouldn't be on the air.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 05:43 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this really any worse than the brainturds spewed by Rosie O'Dyke?

No. In fact, I willingly suspend my disbelief in the hope that she might have been trying to make an intelligent point about her devotion to Christianity.

Even if she weren't, this is clearly yet another attempt by KMC's resident anti-Christian to make Christians look dumb...when it would be her lack of education due to her inner city upbringing (lol stereotyping) and early religious views that made her retarded (she was a Jehovah's Witness for much of her life).

I'm surprised this hasn't turned into a good ol' fashioned Bush-bashing because of No Child Left Behind.

But, LAWL XTIANS.

Last edited by Zeal Ex Nihilo on Dec 5th, 2007 at 08:19 AM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 08:17 AM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Bardock42
I think not, seeing as I'd be ignorant. Just a thought though.

I understand what your saying. i just hate talking about shit i know nothing about. It makes me red faced

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 09:11 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo

Even if she weren't, this is clearly yet another attempt by KMC's resident anti-Christian to make Christians look dumb...when it would be her lack of education due to her inner city upbringing (lol stereotyping) and early religious views that made her retarded (she was a Jehovah's Witness for much of her life).

Where has anyone bsahed a religion?

That never even popped into my head. Saying something like "I never thought of the world was round; I think about how I'm going to feed my kids..." surpasses ignorance.

I never even thought about religion. It is simply a person who is miseducated and brainwashed. Screw any creed, that's a sad, sad pesron.

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 06:45 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

I. . . this is clearly yet another attempt by KMC's resident anti-Christian to make Christians look dumb . . .

They are doing a good enough job of that on their own.
laughing

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 06:47 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

...Even if she weren't, this is clearly yet another attempt by KMC's resident anti-Christian to make Christians look dumb...when it would be her lack of education due to her inner city upbringing (lol stereotyping) and early religious views that made her retarded (she was a Jehovah's Witness for much of her life)...

However, there a lot of people like her in the US, and they vote. eek!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 06:50 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chithappens
Where has anyone bsahed a religion?

That never even popped into my head. Saying something like "I never thought of the world was round; I think about how I'm going to feed my kids..." surpasses ignorance.

I never even thought about religion. It is simply a person who is miseducated and brainwashed. Screw any creed, that's a sad, sad pesron.

If it's an Adam_PoE thread, it's against Christianity.

Sherri Shepherd is a retard who converted to evangelical Christianity. She essentially doesn't have any thoughts of her own; she just parrots what other people have told her...and, apparently, no one thought to tell her that the world is round. From what I can tell, she could be described as a fundamentalist, but I am not familiar enough with her to make that statement as if it were fact (nor do I care). Anyway, the point Adam is trying to make is that she's stupid and she's a Christian; ergo, Christians are stupid.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 10:19 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Nah. It is pro-gay stuff half the time.

Is this really any worse than the brainturds spewed by Rosie O'Dyke?

No. In fact, I willingly suspend my disbelief in the hope that she might have been trying to make an intelligent point about her devotion to Christianity.

I'm surprised this hasn't turned into a good ol' fashioned Bush-bashing because of No Child Left Behind.

But, LAWL XTIANS.
She is a moron though, we can agree on that, right?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 10:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes.

I mean, look at her skin color.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2007 10:30 PM
Adam_PoE

"I am not anti-Christianity, I am pro-Atheism."

Anyway, the point Adam is trying to make is that she's stupid and she's a Christian; ergo, Christians are stupid.

No, this is my point:

Sherri Shepherd is a retard who converted to evangelical Christianity. She essentially doesn't have any thoughts of her own; she just parrots what other people have told her...and, apparently, no one thought to tell her that the world is round.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 12:02 AM
Quiero Mota

Re: Sherri Shepherd: The world is flat, and nothing predated Christianity.

That's just a damn shame.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 12:06 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Come on guys..........you know she's too busy taking care of her kids to know that kind of stuff. She doesn't have time to know this.

Aside from that..................
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
feckin' black people ya know.

no expression

Your Sig scared the sh@t out of me. Then I read the small print and was okay. As long as it's only to your house.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 12:34 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote