KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Gunman Kills Eight, Then Himself, at Omaha Shopping Mall

Gunman Kills Eight, Then Himself, at Omaha Shopping Mall
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Gunman Kills Eight, Then Himself, at Omaha Shopping Mall

Looks like the xmas stress is starting early.

I wonder why he didnīt just kill himself, why take other people with him.
"Sharing it about" in the xmas spirit doesnīt really apply in this situation does it.

LINK

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:05 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

HIS NAME IS ROBERT HAWKINS! HIS NAME IS ROBERT HAWKINS!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:08 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I like hearing Nebraska in the news, my lovely home state, but not today.............

I went to that mall once.

The news said he had been in institutions before.......I wonder what was going through his head.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:14 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like Grand Theft Auto could be blamed for this one as well.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:18 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42

Did you know him or what?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:18 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by chillmeistergen

I'm going to take you seriously on this, just to state that, because I can't tell if you are being serious or not. My apologies if you are joking.

Anyways, I woudn't exactly blame a videogame. The kid's been in wards before apparently, so you can only think of what was actually happening in that (probably) complex mind.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:20 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Did you know him or what?
Nah, he just wanted to be famous. So...I see no reason why he should have died in vain.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:21 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Sweet, there's going to be more news about it.

I'll be back after the story.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:28 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

I was wondering why this thread wasn't posted earlier. Then, I was actually hoping that we had a chance to be a forum that didn't give that dude his "props."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:29 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL... Fight Club was on HBO last night; I tuned in at exactly that part.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SelphieT
I'm going to take you seriously on this, just to state that, because I can't tell if you are being serious or not. My apologies if you are joking.

Anyways, I woudn't exactly blame a videogame. The kid's been in wards before apparently, so you can only think of what was actually happening in that (probably) complex mind.

It wasn't particularly serious. Well, it was, but I didn't mean the game exclusively. I was more saying that I think another scapegoat will be found, claiming he was influenced by something, particularly something that the right of the political spectrum object to. Instead of just admitting that if guns weren't so widely available, this would happen far less.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:31 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

He's dead so no waste of a trial.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

It wasn't particularly serious. Well, it was, but I didn't mean the game exclusively. I was more saying that I think another scapegoat will be found, claiming he was influenced by something, particularly something that the right of the political spectrum object to. Instead of just admitting that if guns weren't so widely available, this would happen far less.

That's true. I don't know why guns are just so available here. I hate that.........

So the kid got fired from his job at McDonalds, and his girlfriend dumped him. He didn't want to be a burden..........

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Would his hairstyle be considered "Emo" or "Emo'ish"? Also, it looks like he's wearing lipstick in the pic.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Originally posted by Robtard
Would his hairstyle be considered "Emo" or "Emo'ish"? Also, it looks like he's wearing lipstick in the pic.

I wouldn't say it fits with that trend. His hair is just......the average of a kid who I guess doesn't fit in much.

He just has bright lips.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SelphieT
I wouldn't say it fits with that trend. His hair is just......the average of a kid who I guess doesn't fit in much.

He just has bright lips.

I wasn't really going anywhere with that, just blurting.

Chill is correct in a sense, instead of just accepting that the kid was most likely just another nutcase shit-bag, who had insane visions on grandeur, the 'buck' will passed onto violent video games, certain types of music, guns themselves, global warming etc. etc. etc.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:53 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

My thoughts and prayers to the victims of this tragedy.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 08:58 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 09:00 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
My thoughts and prayers to the victims of this tragedy.
HA, sucker.

Wasted one thought and prayer on dead people that could have been used to solve your foreign policy crisis.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 09:03 PM
Quiero Mota

"Everyone always asks 'what music were they listening to?, what video games were they playing?', but what ever happened to just plain crazy?"

-Chris Rock on Columbine

Old Post Dec 6th, 2007 09:06 PM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote