KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do you think it is right...

Do you think it is right...
Started by: Inspectah Deck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Do you think it is right...

if someone sues another person for giving them HIV

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 01:13 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, if it happened, did the accused know beforehand that they had HIV?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 01:16 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

If the accused knew, then hell yes they should be sued at the very least.

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 01:18 AM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

I dunno. They both have HIV. Money shouldn't really make you feel any better at the point of time.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 01:46 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

I guess, if one person knew and didn't tell the other or didn't do everything to protect themselves.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 01:50 AM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Do you think it is right...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Sue them? If it happened to me, I'd prolly kill them.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 02:04 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quiero Mota

What exactly would you sue them for?

And say you win the case, what do you win from the defendant? Nothing's gonna get rid of the AIDS. When you get AIDS, you're ****ed (no pun intended).

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 02:34 AM
Quiero Mota is currently offline Click here to Send Quiero Mota a Private Message Find more posts by Quiero Mota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Do you think it is right...

Originally posted by Quiero Mota
What exactly would you sue them for?

And say you win the case, what do you win from the defendant? Nothing's gonna get rid of the AIDS. When you get AIDS, you're ****ed (no pun intended).
HIV comes first and can be kept in check with early detection and the right medication.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 03:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Do you think it is right...

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
HIV comes first and can be kept in check with early detection and the right medication.
Which you can buy with the money you get from suing the shit out of the one you received it from.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 03:48 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you think it is right...

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Which you can buy with the money you get from suing the shit out of the one you received it from.
wink

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:13 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is it against the law to have sex with someone and give them HIV?

Either way the prosecutor's case will suck. The defendant can easily just lie and say he/she told the other that he/she had AIDS, and they agreed anyway, at which it points it just becomes one person's word against another.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 05:38 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

just like a woman can scream RAPE, and it's her word against the guys.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 08:13 AM
Jaime Sommers
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course. If the infected person did not know beforehand their partner had AIDS, then yes. In fact, I'd recommend that the person who infected the other be charged with manslaughter, because, as a result of their dishonesty, someone will die.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 08:25 AM
Jaime Sommers is currently offline Click here to Send Jaime Sommers a Private Message Find more posts by Jaime Sommers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
just like a woman can scream RAPE, and it's her word against the guys.

Unfortunately in cases like that the law will go with what the women has said. Someone I went to school with is now pulling it with her ex-boyfriend. She consented to sex with him and then to get back at him for breaking up with her she's trying to claim that he raped her. With no evidence on either side, they normally side with the women - but the punishment isn't as harsh as if there is evidence.

As far as suing someone for giving you HIV. I think it depends. If the person that had it knew that they had it and simply didn't tell you to get you to have sex with them and didn't do anything in the slightest to prevent it, I think they'll probably win the case. Only because I have heard of people doing such things on purpose with the mind frame of "well, I have it - so why shouldn't they". I'm not sure how accurate it is, but I have heard such stories.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:42 PM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

you do know if the infected person never told there partner they get life in prison right? h.i.v is as deadly as a bullet to the heart.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:42 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy05
Hello folks

If they knew then yeah, then I would give the money to my family. Or if I had none just leave it to some charity when I die.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:46 PM
Tommy05 is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy05 a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PiruBlood
you do know if the infected person never told there partner they get life in prison right? h.i.v is as deadly as a bullet to the heart.

What bollocks.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:49 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
What bollocks.

there was a news break about a guy giving his girlfriend h.i.v i think 3 years ago and he got life in prison with no parole. the guy didnt tell his girlfriend he had the virus. i think its smart because h.i.v is not curable and that guy deserves to die in a cell for what he did.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:52 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PiruBlood
there was a news break about a guy giving his girlfriend h.i.v i think 3 years ago and he got life in prison with no parole. the guy didnt tell his girlfriend he had the virus. i think its smart because h.i.v is not curable and that guy deserves to die in a cell for what he did.

Provide a link.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:53 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Provide a link.

im to lazy to look.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 04:55 PM