KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Pig Farmer Convicted Of Six Murders

Pig Farmer Convicted Of Six Murders
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Pig Farmer Convicted Of Six Murders

A pig farmer accused of being Canada's worst serial killer was found guilty of second-degree murder in the deaths of six women Sunday.

NEWS LINK

The killer must have watched the Movie "SNATCH" where the mafia type baddy was a pig farmer, aha just found a load of quotes from the movie..heres the one.

Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

snatch quotes

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 12:40 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

What a bunch of idiots. Second degree murder my ass.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 12:48 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I like how headlines sometimes include the most useless information.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 01:49 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Pig Farmer Convicted Of Six Murders

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
A pig farmer accused of being Canada's worst serial killer was found guilty of second-degree murder in the deaths of six women Sunday.

NEWS LINK

The killer must have watched the Movie "SNATCH" where the mafia type baddy was a pig farmer, aha just found a load of quotes from the movie..heres the one.

Brick Top: And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

snatch quotes

Well, gangsters used pigs to dispose of bodies long before Snatch.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Last edited by chillmeistergen on Dec 10th, 2007 at 02:32 PM

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 02:22 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Pig Farmer Convicted Of Six Murders

Originally posted by Bicnarok

NEWS LINK

snatch quotes

Nah! he prolly saw Hannibal and then Snatch.

This should send a strong message to all the vegans out there. If you don't eat them....they will eat you first. LOLz.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:22 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

How did he only get away with second degree murder!? That's got to be some lawyer who can argue that despite having 26 dead bodies buried in your property that none of them were planned, and that you didn't mean to do it.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:29 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Re: Re: Pig Farmer Convicted Of Six Murders

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Well, gangsters used pigs to dispose of bodies long before Snatch.

This is true. And some even used acid bathtubs.

Also, t'was in a Hannibal Lector movie too, right?

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:46 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Originally posted by SpikeSpiegel
How did he only get away with second degree murder!? That's got to be some lawyer who can argue that despite having 26 dead bodies buried in your property that none of them were planned, and that you didn't mean to do it.

The legal process is only interested in what you can prove, not what seems obvious.

If you cannot prove he planned any of them, you cannot convict him of the first degree. And in a case like this it is likely that such proof was hard to come by.

Almost certainly he planned some, but in the end, that's just speculation, no matter how likely.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 05:54 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

And that's the reason why I don't like the criminal justice system. I understand that they have to follow due process to keep the offender's rights intact, but still, when someone has committed a crime as heinous as this, common sense has to play some part in the process.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 07:06 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Actually there's a lot of doubt in the whole case.
He had a crack defense team apparently, and the Crown ****ed up royally imo.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 07:41 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And you are on a very slippery slope if you start convicting people of something you cannot actually prove.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 12:05 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yeah, would be great if there were the advantages of neutralizing very likely threats without the risk of making the government an even more oppressive and dangerous institution.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 12:25 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Then again, all of this is bended with money. Money alone neutralizes most stuff

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 01:22 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Ushgarak
And you are on a very slippery slope if you start convicting people of something you cannot actually prove.

Spot on, the man obviously got a mental health problem, not really normal activity is it.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 05:09 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

Pigs will eat everything, including each other. I always thought this was a great feature.

*Thinks, multipurpouses recreations*

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:56 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Got 25 years before parole.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 10:30 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain King
Jim Profit

A pig farmer got caught murdering people?

So who squeeled? laughing

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 02:20 AM
Captain King is currently offline Click here to Send Captain King a Private Message Find more posts by Captain King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

He still has to face charges on 20-something more murders.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:12 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote