KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ron Paul excluded from FOX News debate

Ron Paul excluded from FOX News debate
Started by: Schecter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ron Paul excluded from FOX News debate

im not a fan of ron paul, but how can foxnoise justify locking out a leading republican candidate in such a manner?

http://www.boston.com/news/local/po...fox_news_i.html

quote:
PLAISTOW, N.H. -- Ron Paul said the decision to exclude him from a debate on Fox News Sunday the weekend before the New Hampshire Primary is proof that the network "is scared" of him.

"They are scared of me and don't want my message to get out, but it will," Paul said in an interview at a diner here. "They are propagandists for this war and I challenge them on the notion that they are conservative."

Paul's staff said they are beginning to plan a rally that will take place at the same time the 90-minute debate will air on television. It will be taped at Saint Anselm College in Goffstown.

"They will not win this skirmish," he promised.

The Fox debate occurs less than 24 hours after two back to back Republican and Democratic debates on the same campus sponsored by ABC News, WMUR-TV and the social networking website Facebook.

Paul, the Republican Texas Congressman, was wrapping up his final day of campaigning in New Hampshire until the Iowa Caucuses on Thursday.

He spent much of the day campaigning at diners in Manchester and Plaistow and downtown walks in Derry and Exeter.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 06:13 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Just **** media. I'm getting really shit of this crap.

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 07:08 AM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chithappens
Just **** media. I'm getting really shit of this crap.

holy crap...you are so pissed that you can't even curse right...

I agree. Represent instead of spreading propaganda.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 07:22 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

... Damn, that was pretty bad LMAO. Looking at that 10 min later looks funny

My YouTube Channel

Poetry Blog

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 07:27 AM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Just being their fair and balanced self. It makes sense to...a guy with "absolutely no chance", except on Fox Debate, Internet and Straw Polls, even polling better than Fred Thompson in NH...why should they let him speak, it's not like they are a NEWS station or anything.

I take it Thompson, Tancredo and Duncan aren't allowed to speak either?

Also, I wonder if they have to take him back on once he won the Iowa caucas.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 11:42 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Fox News have the right to interview who they want in line with their own political agendas...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 11:44 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Fox News have the right to interview who they want in line with their own political agendas...

Yeah, and we have the right to ridicule them if they claim to be "fair and balance", eh?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 11:47 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Of course they have the right, they are a damned TV station. What worries me is that the other candidates aren't saying "well **** it then, I'm not coming either". Now that would be a good message. This TV station is just ****ed up however that they would even consider throwing out a possible next president however unlikely because of their own political ideals.

And I don't know if TV stations like this get any kind of support from the government in any way shape or form, but the government should at times like this cut or just stop all that support.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 01:34 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Except it's not an interview. It's a debate.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 08:35 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Originally posted by Devil King
Except it's not an interview. It's a debate.

That's what they say...

My YouTube Channel

Poetry Blog

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 08:47 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chithappens
That's what they say...

what is that supposed to mean?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 09:04 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

exactly

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 09:08 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I'm the daddy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Schecter
exactly

Did you post on Christmas eve as well? Let's have a look?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 09:14 PM
I'm the daddy is currently offline Click here to Send I'm the daddy a Private Message Find more posts by I'm the daddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Probably that they call it a debate while it is a biased shitfest for idiot wankers, now that Paul won't speak.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 09:39 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Probably that they call it a debate while it is a biased shitfest for idiot wankers, now that Paul won't speak.

You say that like it wouldn't be, even if he was participating.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 09:41 PM
Bardock42

You say that like it wouldn't be, even if he was participating.

It has ups when he's in it.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 09:44 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
It has ups when he's in it.

In all truth, I think it's a joke the way he's treated by his fellow candidates, as well as the media.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 09:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Ron Paul excluded from FOX News debate

Originally posted by Schecter
im not a fan of ron paul, but how can foxnoise justify locking out a leading republican candidate in such a manner?

Though it's bullshit cop-out, considering how Paul's popularity has grown, it (supposedly) has to do with his single digit national numbers.

They still haven't officially not-invited Paul; I think with the negative media they're getting over it, they send a late invite his way and make some excuse about it being an oversight of some sort.

In all truth, I think it's a joke the way he's treated by his fellow candidates, as well as the media.

I agree, he's a kook, but let the kook be heard.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 10:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I masturbate to pictures of Ron Paul

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 10:16 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Here's a open-mouth one, go on and release.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 30th, 2007 10:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote