KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Snow?

Snow?
Started by: L.E.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
L.E.

Snow?

could it be that in my area of the world the snow has planned to fall? this would mean no school tomorrow. but no.....the snow is evil and i bet it wont fall. Happy Dance

it hasnt snowed like in a million years and i cant even remember the last time i had a snow day. sad

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 09:40 PM
L.E. is currently offline Click here to Send L.E. a Private Message Find more posts by L.E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Same here, actually.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 09:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

it's been snowing quite a few times this month, but the schools aint closing for all the snow in the world here!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 09:42 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah, but you live in Snowland!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 09:43 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

still, some snow won't kill anyone anywhere!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 09:44 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
L.E.

over herre snow has gotten so rare that one inch would keep me out of school.
if only

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 09:48 PM
L.E. is currently offline Click here to Send L.E. a Private Message Find more posts by L.E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You live in Heatland.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 09:49 PM
L.E.

its not that hot. u should see me in school...always like a bear.
its really looking like its going to snow. its real dark and purpilish. no wait its just dark cause theres no lights on in my house.
but its still purpilish out.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 09:54 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

would be nice with some snow for christmas, no?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 09:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don't want to see you in school, you might hurt me!

Well, good luck to you then. Here, we will just have more gloom.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 09:56 PM
L.E.

i would never really hurt you unless you said something mean. plus ive been violence free for almost a month. hows that for improvement?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 10:03 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

WOW!!! Good going!

I think I would still be scared of you at school, though...

BtVS

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 10:04 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

but we could wear an icehockey outfit to be 100% safe!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 10:06 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It's a sad picture. sad

It NEVER snows here. We live near the beach, so that throws the snowing idea out the window and into the trashcan. sad Luckily, there are mountains nearby too. big grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 10:08 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

a picture of my town last December:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 10:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Whoa! Snow snow snow, everywhere! big grin

I bet I'm almost the only one that's only had ONE white Christmas. And it still wasn't even really Christmas yet!!!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 10:14 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
L.E.

reminds me of 96

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 10:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

BAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! Mah is showing off!

BtVS

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 10:17 PM
L.E.

so thats where all the snow went

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 10:23 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah! Darn those Norsemen!

BtVS

Old Post Nov 26th, 2002 10:24 PM