KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who won the VP debate?

Who won VP debate?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Biden 27 81.82%
Palin 4 12.12%
Tie 2 6.06%
Total: 33 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who won the VP debate?
Started by: cococryspies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cococryspies

Who won the VP debate?

Who do you think won the VP debate? It think one of the candidates definitely did a better job, but I'm sure I'm being biased.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 09:31 PM
cococryspies is currently offline Click here to Send cococryspies a Private Message Find more posts by cococryspies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't watch it, but I'm saying Biden anyway.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 09:53 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz

laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 09:55 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by lord xyz

Seriously...anyone could debate better than Palin.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 10:04 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Seriously...anyone could debate better than Palin.

Did you also not watch it? laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 10:05 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Biden wrecked her. He had facts and figures straight and managed to pull them out for effective rebuttals and answers. Palin made a point of never even trying to answer a single question, she was clearly told to go in and stay on message no matter how irrelevant that message became.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 10:09 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I take it you made up your mind then. Congratulations to be out of the McCain - Palin closet. Don't worry, we all expected it.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 10:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just watched some of it. (Iraq and Economy)

Biden won.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 10:37 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Biden very clearly won on every level, other than the 'folksy charm' level.

Biden even came off as more human and relateable, particularly when Biden got choked up talking about his dead wife and daughter. That alone was a more genuine emotional connection than any of Palin's cutesy 'youbetcha's' and 'dawgonnit's'.

Plus Biden clearly knows more than her about everything.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 11:10 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Biden very clearly won on every level, other than the 'folksy charm' level.

Biden even came off as more human and relateable, particularly when Biden got choked up talking about his dead wife and daughter. That alone was a more genuine emotional connection than any of Palin's cutesy 'youbetcha's' and 'dawgonnit's'.

Plus Biden clearly knows more than her about everything.
I'm expecting a huge boost in polls the following week.

Atleast one of IN, NC, MO will turn blue.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 11:16 PM
BackFire

I don't.

Polls will probably remain the same.

While, as I said, I think Biden won handily, Palin came off much better than most expected, I doubt minds were changed with the debate.

So, polls will remain the same, which is good news for Obama, as he's cleaning house right now.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 11:17 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
I take it you made up your mind then. Congratulations to be out of the McCain - Palin closet. Don't worry, we all expected it.

hmmm...somehow i never thought the term "republican buddhist" would ever be applicable in any part of life on earth

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 11:21 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I don't.

Polls will probably remain the same.

While, as I said, I think Biden won handily, Palin came off much better than most expected, I doubt minds were changed with the debate.

So, polls will remain the same, which is good news for Obama, as he's cleaning house right now.
I think IN will be blue.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 11:32 PM
BackFire

Could be.

Doubt it will be because of last nights debate, though.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 11:36 PM
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by Shakyamunison

Sure I did. So tell me, assuming you are a supporter of the McCain/Palin ticket what did you find were Palin's strengths during the debate?

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 03:41 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Biden had the complete edge. Palin just stuck to her talking points and didn't even try to answer the questions.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 04:00 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I will admit that Palin did very well in the debate, despite refusing to answer a few questions. But she was pretty heavily scripted, and that gave Biden the edge where he could be more off-the-cuff and display his expertise on a variety of issue.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 05:32 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Anybody keep count of Bidens lies? Not even half truths or exaggerations..just flat out lies.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 07:16 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by KidRock
Anybody keep count of Bidens lies? Not even half truths or exaggerations..just flat out lies.
How many was it? None?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 09:25 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by KidRock

Do you want to actually, y'know, expand on this claim or just claim without any evidence that Biden lied? Want to quote any part of the speech where Biden lied? Or is this just one of the things Republicans do?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 10:37 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote