KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do you spend more money than what you earn?

Your money.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes! 3 25.00%
No! 2 16.67%
I'm very careful with my money and I'm careful with my purchases. 6 50.00%
Money comes and goes...I have no worries. 1 8.33%
Max out the credit card baby! 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Do you spend more money than what you earn?
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Warning Do you spend more money than what you earn?

I'm curious with the KMCers piggy banks.... so feel free to share your experiences.

Do you usually spend more money than usual?

Aside from things like food, clothes, education, rent (or mortage) do you feel you're spending more than usual?

Or you just buy what you need and feel satisfied.

Share with us.

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Oct 22nd, 2008 at 07:26 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 07:22 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

I do.

Most of us live beyind their means. Personally as soon as the end of the month comes i would have already budgeted 2/5 of it on expenses, while the rest goes into debt incurred.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 07:35 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Do you spend more money than what you earn?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm curious with the KMCers piggy banks.... so feel free to share your experiences.

Do you usually spend more money than usual?

Aside from things like food, clothes, education, rent (or mortage) do you feel you're spending more than usual?

Or you just buy what you need and feel satisfied.

Share with us.
i do sometimes. ive mostly gotten into a bad habbit of eating out cause im to lazy to cook and ive gain some weight big time.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 07:38 PM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

If you usually spend more money than usual I'd say something is severely wrong.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 08:01 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I've never understood why people are stupid enough to spend more than they earn (except when it comes to a house or taking care of kids).

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 08:18 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

I picked "I'm very careful with my money and I'm careful with my purchases".

I don't care how much money you have, even if you have alot of it, never bite off more than what can fit into your mouth. You'll most likely choke.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 08:20 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I've never understood why people are stupid enough to spend more than they earn (except when it comes to a house or taking care of kids).
I don't get it when it's not necessary stuff. That just weirds me out.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 08:20 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

No. I have Jewish ancestry...and I'm proud of it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 08:47 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I don't get how people can over spend without fear of consequences.

I saved for a house and got one that I could afford. I wanted a truck so I saved and I pick up my new Pick up tomorrow night.

My wife and I still go on vacations and buy the occasional treat, but we live well withing our means. I see people who live beyond their means, and though they have alot of cool sh*t, they are stressed out to the nines.

Look at the mortgage situation down in the states, to me it looks like it comes from many people trying to live beyond their means, and many people facilitating that lifestyle to make a quick buck.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 08:51 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by Bardock42
If you usually spend more money than usual I'd say something is severely wrong.

I spend more because I'm a collector. So does that make me wrong?

Shame on you Bardock...shame on you.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 09:23 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I spend more because I'm a collector. So does that make me wrong?

Shame on you Bardock...shame on you.
Y-yeah.

I collect stuff, too. Yet I don't ruin myself.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 09:31 PM
Deja~vu
Dreamer

^^ Cause you're already ruined. LOL

NO.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 09:34 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
dont have kids. that always helps

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 02:54 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I over spend a lot - mainly on having good nights out. Why would I ever worry about it? It's just money; people build up an idea in their heads that money is the most important thing, it's quite a shame.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 03:00 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Yeah, I over spend a lot - mainly on having good nights out. Why would I ever worry about it? It's just money; people build up an idea in their heads that money is the most important thing, it's quite a shame.

At your age and being single, I say bravo, you have all your older years to worry about bills, a nest-egg and all that.

Besides, you could die tomorrow and what would a savings account serve you then?

Just a tip, don't get severely into debt whilst having your fun.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 03:03 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I ever get low on cash I can always steal a TV from Robbie's house again. So I don't see the problem.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 03:14 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This time around, having the ****ing decency to flush the toilet before you leave, that greasy deuce you left floating for me when I came home wasn't cool, not cool at all.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 03:24 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

So long as don't slip back into cocaine, or perhaps something harder, I shouldn't have a problem. Have no clue what I want to do for a living, at the moment, though.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 03:24 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Why would I ever worry about it? It's just money; people build up an idea in their heads that money is the most important thing, it's quite a shame.

Why worry about it?
1. I like to eat.
2. My wife likes to eat.
3. I like to live in a decent house in a decent neighbourhood.
4. My wife like to live in a decent house in a decent neighbourhood.
5. I don't want to work for the rest of my life, so we save money when we can.
6. My wife doesn't want to work for the rest of my life, so we save money when we can.

I could go on...but I think you see where I am going with this. Money is not the most important thing in the world, actually enjoying your life and taking care of the ones you love is (at least to me). Money facilitates that, thereby making it also...rather important.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 03:25 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So long as don't slip back into cocaine, or perhaps something harder, I shouldn't have a problem. Have no clue what I want to do for a living, at the moment, though.

Don't stress over it, the most interesting people I know are decades older than you and still haven't figured that out yet.

Ever think of writing? Can't say exactly why, but I think you'd be good at it.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 03:26 AM