KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Place your vote, no matter where you are

Place your vote, no matter where you are
Started by: Bicnarok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Place your vote, no matter where you are

Theres a website linked below where you can vote for McCain or Obama no matter which part of the world you are from, there are statistics and all that and its quite interesting so see who votes for whom from where if you get my drift.

So make your marksmile

http://www.iftheworldcouldvote.com/

so far

Barack Obama 87% (392,267 votes)
John McCain 13% (58,359 votes)

Last edited by Bicnarok on Oct 26th, 2008 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:25 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

There's only those two assholes.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:30 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Pretty cool though. Macedonia seems to be the only bigger country voting for the slightly bigger douchebag.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:33 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

One more vote for Barack Obama from Belgium.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:36 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
There's only those two assholes.

I think one of these two will win the presidency, other options would have been good though

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:47 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

That'd be great for Obama. "Hey lookit this, the whole ****ing world wants me to be president. I kick McCain's ass in foreign policy too, now."

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:57 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

A bit inaccurate seeing as only those with an internet connection can vote, but interesting. I wonder if Obama will win by such a margin if at all.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 08:02 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Bicnarok
A bit inaccurate seeing as only those with an internet connection can vote, but interesting. I wonder if Obama will win by such a margin if at all.

It's still strange the single person with internet in Congo, Cook Islands, Djibouti, Liberia, Montenegro, Reunion and Somalia who voted was a Liberal. If anything it proves that most Republicans are afraid of machines

No one's winning in a landslide as far as the popular vote goes.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 08:07 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

There have been polls globally that show Obama with some 40 points on McCain as far as who other countries want to be president. I think he won like 70-30.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 08:24 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's a poll like that on willitblend.com

It had the host as an option, and he's got more than half the votes, with Obama in second.

By the way, there should've been one like this in 04.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 08:48 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Pretty cool though. Macedonia seems to be the only bigger country voting for the slightly bigger douchebag.
And Albania.

I also think it's weird how Iraq, Pakistan and Venezuela are purple, since they're countries that you'd expect to hate America and want Obama to change it.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Last edited by It's xyz! on Oct 26th, 2008 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 08:51 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by lord xyz
There's a poll like that on willitblend.com

It had the host as an option, and he's got more than half the votes, with Obama in second.

By the way, there should've been one like this in 04.

The Host won laughing out loud thats cool. Just shows some people just vote for a laugh.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 12:11 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lord xyz
And Albania.

I also think it's weird how Iraq, Pakistan and Venezuela are purple, since they're countries that you'd expect to hate America and want Obama to change it.

chances are in Iraq that it's probably american's voting anyway

what's with Albania and Macedonia though?...me and a friend were trying to figure it out today...does it have to do with allegiances from the former Yugoslavia and the break up of the Soviet Union with regards to Reagan?....the Balkan conflict and opposition to Clinton?...

very strange

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 08:18 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by jaden101
chances are in Iraq that it's probably american's voting anyway

what's with Albania and Macedonia though?...me and a friend were trying to figure it out today...does it have to do with allegiances from the former Yugoslavia and the break up of the Soviet Union with regards to Reagan?....the Balkan conflict and opposition to Clinton?...

very strange

There's plenty of Iraqi's with internet access. Just trust me on this one.

Also, the numbers could reflect, in those countries, propaganda or candidate preferences that we are just unaware of. Biased news FTW?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 08:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

The question of Iraq: Iraqi civilians were, and still largely are, in support of the American invasion. Especially the women.

Its gone down a lot from when the invasion first occurred, but many Iraqis feel better off now than under Saddam. Many want America out, as they see them as creating more of a problem or they see their mission as complete, but lots supported the invasion, and unless I'm way off, recent polls show that the women still want the Americans there.

Also, conservative religious Arabs (and Persians) have similar points of view to conservative religious White people.

Originally posted by dadudemon
There's plenty of Iraqi's with internet access. Just trust me on this one.

you're right, they just don't have electricity for more than an hour a day to use it wink

EDIT: and the ones that don't live in big cities are much less likely to have access to the internet or power. Though, I've seen videos of shacks in Palestine where the incredibly poor do have computers set up (the only possession they have aside from a portable stove and a bed).

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 09:03 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zamp
The Blind Critic

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:19 PM
Zamp is currently offline Click here to Send Zamp a Private Message Find more posts by Zamp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Barack Obama 86.9% (417,843 votes)
John McCain 13.1% (62,915 votes)

cool, if only it were took into account.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:43 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I'm more than positive that the majority of the populace is leaning towards Obama but the voting machines have a mind of their own, so who knows wink

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:53 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
parvati120

I can't even care who wins personally,
as long as that cheerleader doesn't become in control of deciding which country to attack next, even that action hero actor would be a better choice than her

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 09:30 AM
parvati120 is currently offline Click here to Send parvati120 a Private Message Find more posts by parvati120 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by parvati120
I can't even care who wins personally,
as long as that cheerleader doesn't become in control of deciding which country to attack next, even that action hero actor would be a better choice than her

laughing laughing good point

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 07:36 PM