KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Exposing perversity to children

Exposing perversity to children
Started by: UKR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exposing perversity to children

I read that in Canada, kids in school will be brainwashed into being forced to accept homosexuals. Parents aren't allowed to pull their kids from class. This is easily the single worst thing I've ever heard of in my entire life. Discuss.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 11:01 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roomy

Re: Exposing perversity to children

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UKR
I read that in Canada, kids in school will be brainwashed into being forced to accept homosexuals. Parents aren't allowed to pull their kids from class. This is easily the single worst thing I've ever heard of in my entire life. Discuss.

Link please.
If they are being brainwashed it is wrong, if they are being taught that homosexuals exist and have a right to do so then that is acceptable.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 11:23 AM
Roomy is currently offline Click here to Send Roomy a Private Message Find more posts by Roomy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Exposing perversity to children

Originally posted by Roomy
Link please.
If they are being brainwashed it is wrong, if they are being taught that homosexuals exist and have a right to do so then that is acceptable.

You sir, are correct.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:23 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by UKR
That and the holocaust.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:35 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not to mention Burger King raising the price on the Whopper.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 02:50 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Not to mention Burger King raising the price on the Whopper.

I do agree, that's the worst, but I didn't want to get out the big guns right away.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 02:55 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
I do agree, that's the worst, but I didn't want to get out the big guns right away.
Who mentioned penises?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:07 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Who mentioned penises?

I'd say it was a joint effort.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:11 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Forgive me if I don't feel a chill of inspiration running up my spine.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:17 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

California they would have forced children to learn about gay marriage. A group of children went to a lesbian wedding as a field trip. Parents had no right to pull their children from class because they didn't want their kids exposed to that at an early age either.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:19 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
California they would have forced children to learn about gay marriage. A group of children went to a lesbian wedding as a field trip. Parents had no right to pull their children from class because they didn't want their kids exposed to that at an early age either.

Parents must sign permission slips before their kids go on out-of-school outings. So you fail again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
Parents must sign permission slips before their kids go on out-of-school outings. So you fail again.

Indeed.

This type of fear-mongering was also perpetuated by the Mormon writers for the website for prop -8. I was so pissed that they typed idiocracy like. Mormons pride themselves on being "knowledgeable" and educated on current issues because we're encouraged to....it pissed me off that such stupidity was allowed.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:42 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Clearly they had the wedding in the school and then forced all the kids to watch gay monkeys have sex.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:51 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Indeed.

This type of fear-mongering was also perpetuated by the Mormon writers for the website for prop -8. I was so pissed that they typed idiocracy like. Mormons pride themselves on being "knowledgeable" and educated on current issues because we're encouraged to....it pissed me off that such stupidity was allowed.

It wasn't so much "stupidity", but willful lying for the means of furthering an agenda. They know it has nothing to do with schools and the teachings of marriage, gay or otherwise.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Clearly they had the wedding in the school and then forced all the kids to watch gay monkeys have sex.

Monkeys can't be gay, they don't have free will and Jesus-God wouldn't create gays, because Jesus-God only creates good things. Duh!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 05:54 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Exposing perversity to children

Originally posted by UKR

Yeah? And this one day at band camp...

What the ****? Why has no one banned this troll?

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 07:23 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

In Canada, even those who are against Gay marriage are against it becomming a national political issue

we love perversion up here.

Hell, BDSM comes 2 weeks after the gay class.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 07:40 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Re: Exposing perversity to children

Originally posted by Devil King
Yeah? And this one day at band camp...

What the ****? Why has no one banned this troll?

Because he has yet to do something as offense as to personally anger a Mod.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 07:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by inimalist
In Canada, even those who are against Gay marriage are against it becomming a national political issue

we love perversion up here.

Hell, BDSM comes 2 weeks after the gay class.

A friend of a friend's cousin told me that sodomy is the preferred sexual activity in Canada and there's legislation to make June 27th "Anal Day", a national holiday.

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 26th, 2008 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 07:47 PM
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

A friend of a friend's cousin told me that sodomy is the preferred sexual activity in Canada and there's legislation to make June 27th "Anal Day", a national holiday.

So sodomy does refer to anal sex, right? I had an argument with a friend who said it refered to all sex where intercourse of any kind is invovled.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 08:16 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote