KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Something really funny about gun control in America

Something really funny about gun control in America
Started by: Darth Jello

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Something really funny about gun control in America

I read this on one of Cracked.com's lists and I think it's hilarious. Basically there are absolutely no restrictions on buying mini-guns in America. Why? Because only an idiot would buy one. There are only 11 civilian units on the market (that's eleven guns total, not models). They cost around $400 grand each, and considering the rate of fire, it'll cost you around $3,600 per minute to fire one. I'm sure maintenance is a pain in the ass too!

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 06:23 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

the really odd thing is that people can actually legaly buy guns.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 08:42 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

why is that odd to you?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 08:53 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

He's probably European.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:05 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
He's probably European.
HEY!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:13 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's probably European.

probably, i am used to going to the quicky mart buying some beer, smokes and head out go around the corner get some shrooms cause i work for the government and i need to pass my drug test.. i am responsible that way....be offored a gun along with my purchase. its no real biggy for me especially when gun shows come around my city three times a year

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 02:13 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

He's probably European.

Sounds like the correct assumption to me. wink

Only someone who was bitter about not fighting for his rights would say something like that. big grin stick out tongue

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 03:50 PM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Something really funny about gun control in America

Originally posted by Darth Jello
I read this on one of Cracked.com's lists and I think it's hilarious. Basically there are absolutely no restrictions on buying mini-guns in America. Why? Because only an idiot would buy one. There are only 11 civilian units on the market (that's eleven guns total, not models). They cost around $400 grand each, and considering the rate of fire, it'll cost you around $3,600 per minute to fire one. I'm sure maintenance is a pain in the ass too!

You can also rent one. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 06:46 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Like the Mythbusters did!

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 08:04 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

America has gun control?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 08:16 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
America has gun control?

Not yet!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 08:24 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
America has gun control?

According to a lot of Americans it has too much gun control.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 08:32 PM
jinXed by JaNx

What the hell....,According to the world news, everyone has their problems.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 10:38 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why is that odd to you?

Because guns are made generally for killing people, and that isn't very nice is it ?

Sporting reason I can understand and yes it is fun firing weapons, I enjoyed it when I was in the Military.

But civilians don't need guns do they, especially in countries like the US where a lot of people are insane lunatics.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 05:03 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Because guns are made generally for killing people, and that isn't very nice is it ?

Sporting reason I can understand and yes it is fun firing weapons, I enjoyed it when I was in the Military.

But civilians don't need guns do they, especially in countries like the US where a lot of people are insane lunatics.
Actually, I'd almost argue that in countries with a lot of insane lunatics (like the US, for example) civilians do need guns more.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 05:21 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

The right to own a gun was not intended to be so you can protect yourself from other people, it was to protect your nation from the government.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 05:29 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by KidRock
The right to own a gun was not intended to be so you can protect yourself from other people, it was to protect your nation from the government.

Sounds like someone hates America.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 05:37 PM
KidRock

Sounds like someone hates America.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 05:39 PM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

Self-defensive and hunting. Protecting the Republic.

quote:

Well, isn't that nice coming from a citizen of "Mars." stick out tongue

There are many responsible gun owners.

Well, that and self-defense and hunting.

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 05:41 PM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well that went in the shitter right about the point where the government got better weapons and made money off the weapons.

Originally posted by Bardock42
Actually, I'd almost argue that in countries with a lot of insane lunatics (like the US, for example) civilians do need guns more.
Oh don't be stupid. If there's a lunatic in the room, the gun is most likely to make the situation worse. Stop jerking off P&T.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 08:03 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote