KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Jew Claw!! Should Israel have been formed?

The Jew Claw!! Should Israel have been formed?
Started by: Dramatic name

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dramatic name

The Jew Claw!! Should Israel have been formed?

Do the Jews have rights to Israel?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 01:24 PM
Dramatic name is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic name a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic name Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Yes, now please explain why they wouldn't.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 02:57 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Re: The Jew Claw!! Should Israel have been formed?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dramatic name

do you lick a dick a day ?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2009 03:34 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

Yes, for sure. The allies turned a blind eye towards Hitler's final solution for many years. Giving them back the land that was historically theirs was the least we could have done. Smart Jews had already been buying up large tracts of land since the '20's, so they owned a great part of it. And "The Palestinians" that were put-out were mainly nomadic tribes that no other Arab country has offered a homeland to after 50 years. Damn those evil jews for buying up most of what is Israel today, then getting slaughtered by the Nazis, finally benefitting from a UN resolution granting them the land. Those savages don't even circumcise their women or stone them to death if they've been raped. Allah Akbar and I'd like Nachoes and a slurpy with that.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2009 02:09 AM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Monkey bum
Restricted

Account Restricted

No the Brits had no right to the middle east and the jews didn't either. Israel has created more problems than it's solved.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 01:38 PM
Monkey bum is currently offline Click here to Send Monkey bum a Private Message Find more posts by Monkey bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: The Jew Claw!! Should Israel have been formed?

Originally posted by GCG
do you lick a dick a day ?
37!!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 01:51 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

No. No one has a "right" to the land. But f*ck it, it's made for an interesting few decades.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 11:38 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by tsscls
Yes, for sure. The allies turned a blind eye towards Hitler's final solution for many years. Giving them back the land that was historically theirs was the least we could have done. Smart Jews had already been buying up large tracts of land since the '20's, so they owned a great part of it. And "The Palestinians" that were put-out were mainly nomadic tribes that no other Arab country has offered a homeland to after 50 years. Damn those evil jews for buying up most of what is Israel today, then getting slaughtered by the Nazis, finally benefitting from a UN resolution granting them the land. Those savages don't even circumcise their women or stone them to death if they've been raped. Allah Akbar and I'd like Nachoes and a slurpy with that.

aside from the inaccuricies, you would clearly support all of North and South America and Australia being returned to the aboriginal people?

Because you know, they have more than a dusty book that proves the land was theirs.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 04:13 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

I read the title of this thread and it makes me think of Borat no expression

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 04:43 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Breast Feeder
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AngryManatee

I think that was the intention. Layers of irony in that thread title perhaps?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 05:03 PM
Breast Feeder is currently offline Click here to Send Breast Feeder a Private Message Find more posts by Breast Feeder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

jews have a right a nation OF jews. however, they do not have a right to a JEWISH NATION {which is what israel is right now}. zionism is not good for ANY1!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 11:11 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AngryManatee

In my country there is problem.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 11:38 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by leonheartmm
jews have a right a nation OF jews. however, they do not have a right to a JEWISH NATION {which is what israel is right now}. zionism is not good for ANY1!

Wouldn't a nation of Jews be in fact a "Jewish Nation"?

Also, what's inherently wrong with having a Jewish Nation, as you put it. When there's several Islamic Nations and no one cries about those, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Indonesia. Just about any country that practices Sharia Law could be considered an Islamic Nation for that matter.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 06:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I'm pretty sure people complain about nations that use Sharia law.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 06:40 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm pretty sure people complain about nations that use Sharia law.

About certain aspects of the laws applied in regards to human rights, not about the Islamic state existing.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 06:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Actually people do complain about the Islamic 'Republics' and Sharia Law existing - firstly because after many of them gained independence from random western empires, the people that took over were ranging from hard core liberals to atheists.

Then shit happened and now we have ''Islamic Republic'' which is actually an oxymoron. Islam and democracy are two separate terms that have nothing to do with each other, cannot coexist with each other or have any contact with each other.

Just one note - Palestinians have their own country. Its called Jordan.

That said, I think the refugee crisis in Palestine is unforgivable. I am an optimist and I believe single state solution may work.
Also, keeping in mind that there is a whole generation that is growing up learning to hate the others Palestinian children are thought to hate Jews. All Jews are pigs and monkeys according to their SCHOOL textbooks.
Equally, Jews are thought to hate Palestinians, and around in circles we go.

As far as Israel go, there is even debate who the ''real Jews'' are. If you ask the Orthodox Rabbi, then a whole lot of people are not really ''Jews'' in Israel but something else.

What should have been done and what shouldn't makes no difference now - the only viable question is how to overcome it. And I don't think anyone has an answer.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 07:41 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by leonheartmm
jews have a right a nation OF jews. however, they do not have a right to a JEWISH NATION

What?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 07:59 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Actually people do complain about the Islamic 'Republics'

I've yet to hear the anti-Israel like rhetoric against say Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, as I do against Israel.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 09:02 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by King Kandy
What?

It's all in the capitalization. All caps indicates an unacceptable level of "Jewyness".

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 09:04 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Originally posted by Robtard
I've yet to hear the anti-Israel like rhetoric against say Pakistan or Saudi Arabia, as I do against Israel.

Waiting to hear that from whom? Your country spreads propaganda like wildfire for all other countries, why would Israel be any different?

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Aug 7th, 2009 09:54 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote