KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why did blacks need white to free them from slavery?

Why did blacks need white to free them from slavery?
Started by: Monkey bum

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Monkey bum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why did blacks need white to free them from slavery?

This is a serious question. I would like serious answers.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 01:32 PM
Monkey bum is currently offline Click here to Send Monkey bum a Private Message Find more posts by Monkey bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Yes.

/thread.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 02:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akid

Well, generally when someone is completely under the power of someone else, it's gonna take the more powerful person to release the weaker person. How the hell else could we (yea, I'm black) have escaped? Consider who were the law people and the people with the guns.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 02:35 PM
Akid is currently offline Click here to Send Akid a Private Message Find more posts by Akid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Because they were shackled up and the white dude that was calling them boy had the only key?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 02:48 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Yes, black people weren't organized enough to do it themselves.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 03:41 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Slavery wasn´t actually a white invention, Arabs and the Jews (its in the bible) had slaves, white slaves included. Also blacks had other black slaves in Africa before the white man came.

The reason why blacks were enslaved is because they were basically thicker than whites at the time, as their intelligence *1 grew, they realised slavery sucked.

*1 As nintelligence I refer to scientific and technological advancement, of course survival, herbal use and other talens the Africans had were also intelligent.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 03:44 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bicnarok
Slavery wasn´t actually a white invention, Arabs and the Jews (its in the bible) had slaves, white slaves included. Also blacks had other black slaves in Africa before the white man came.

The reason why blacks were enslaved is because they were basically thicker than whites at the time, as their intelligence *1 grew, they realised slavery sucked.

That's a ridiculous argument.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 03:46 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akid

So basically this thread is just here to call black people stupid and call white people superior to black people? Wow. retarded.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 06:11 PM
Akid is currently offline Click here to Send Akid a Private Message Find more posts by Akid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Indeed.

His first two sentences, however, are full of truth.

Well organized slave uprisings ended in absurd massacres.

On another note:

My ancestors came from the North, fought on the North side during the war, and helped free slaves.

I demand reparations. laughing

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 06:47 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

On another note:

My ancestors came from the North, fought on the North side during the war, and helped free slaves.

I demand reparations. laughing

(please log in to view the image)

Take it or leave it.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 06:49 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by jaden101

Take it or leave it.

laughing

No thanks. I'll wait until a better offer comes my way. Besides, you can't offer me reparations on behalf of the U.S. when you are a UK cit.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 06:52 PM
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

Maybe so but it has some truth in it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 07:10 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Maybe so but it has some truth in it.

The beginning, certainly, but I can't imagine how you could think black people were so stupid that the raping beating and forced labor didn't seem all that bad (unless you were kidding).

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 08:17 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

This guy couldn't do it alone:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunta_Kinte

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 08:21 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

He joined the space navy so I figure he did pretty well for himself in the end.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 08:22 PM
jinXed by JaNx

I think black people liked being slaves. As shitty as being a slave was it had to have been better than running from Lions all day.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 12:54 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

dubben-you dubben-you dubben-you dot fat dash pie do-- dot com

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 01:30 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Originally posted by lord xyz
dubben-you dubben-you dubben-you dot fat dash pie do-- dot com
What is that, Gullah or something? stick out tongue

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 02:18 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Originally posted by jaden101

Take it or leave it.

**** a dollar. Give me a white woman instead.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 02:36 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

****in' Kunta

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2009 04:52 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote