KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Investigators stunned by child dismemberment

Investigators stunned by child dismemberment
Started by: Prince Nauj

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Investigators stunned by child dismemberment

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 01:33 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

The police had no right to violate her privacy. Parents should have the right to raise their children however they wish.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 01:35 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prince Nauj
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3217192...ime_and_courts/

This is so wrong and disturbing

quote:
Officers called to the home early Sunday found the boy's mother, Otty Sanchez, sitting on the couch with a self-inflicted wound to her chest and her throat partially slashed, screaming "I killed my baby! I killed my baby!" police said. She told officers the devil made her do it, police said.

no shit.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 01:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Re: Investigators stunned by child dismemberment

Oh man, that is quite graphic. Poor baby.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 02:01 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Investigators stunned by child dismemberment

Yes.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 02:49 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Seems like the mother is insane.
She should be locked up in an asylum immediately.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 03:16 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Never understood the nonsense of not passing capital punishment (in places where it already exist) because someone is crazy. The way I see, if you're going to execute a murderer, why not start with the insane murderers first? Just silly.

The likely outcome: Courts will find her not guilty (of murder charges) and she'll spend several years in the loony bin, after a spell, she'll "find Jesus" and be released.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 29th, 2009 at 03:40 AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 03:33 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Robtard
Never understood the nonsense of not passing capital punishment (in places where it already exist) because someone is crazy. The way I see, if you're going to execute a murderer, why not start with the insane murderers first? Just silly.

People feel uncomfortable about execution in the first place. The idea of executing someone who doesn't necessarily understand what they did wrong is even more uncomfortable. Though that doesn't really apply in this case.

The likely outcome: Courts will find her not guilty (of murder charges) and she'll spend several years in the loony bin, after a spell, she'll "find Jesus" and be realised.

The Devil made her kill the baby. It must have been Jesus who said "slash your throat".

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 03:39 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nonsense, ignorance is no excuse. If I run a stop-sign because I'm in a new area and I simply missed it due to ignorance; not criminal intent, I'm still getting a ****ing ticket for $202.00 (yes, I'm bitter right now).

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 03:43 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Nonsense, ignorance is no excuse. If I run a stop-sign because I'm in a new area and I simply missed it due to ignorance; not criminal intent, I'm still getting a ****ing ticket for $202.00 (yes, I'm bitter right now).

I have some excellent advice on that: stop at stops signs.

They look like this:

(please log in to view the image)

I know. I'm very helpful. You're welcome.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 03:56 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Who said anything about an excuse? You asked "why not start with the insane murderers first?"

Also, why are people overlooking this flagrant violation of personal rights? She was on private property when this happened.

A juvenal prank.

Last edited by Symmetric Chaos on Jul 29th, 2009 at 04:08 AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 04:04 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

You said people feel uncomfortable executing people who weren't aware that their act of murder was wrong, thereby excusing them of the murder charge because of said stipulation, ignorance. I said that was nonsense, because ignorance is no excuse when it comes to the law.

Private property doesn't excuse you of ignoring all laws. Though I think if she travelled into international waters, she might have an angle in eating her baby, maybe.

Last edited by Robtard on Jul 29th, 2009 at 04:12 AM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 04:10 AM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

You said people feel uncomfortable executing people who weren't aware that their act of murder was wrong, thereby excusing them of the murder charge because of said stipulation, ignorance. I said that was nonsense, because ignorance is no excuse when it comes to the law.

First of all why not?
Secondly I'm giving you a line of reasoning, not saying it's a good one.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 04:12 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
First of all why not?
Secondly I'm giving you a line of reasoning, not saying it's a good one.

Because that is the law, it doesn't excuse ignorance.

Well then, why didn't you say it was shit, were in agreement.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 04:14 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I believe it's called playing Devil's Advocate. But careful, he may kill you and eat your brain.

sad

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 04:22 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I believe it's called playing Devil's Advocate. But careful, he may kill you and eat your brain.

sad

The dead baby?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 04:34 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

a mother eating her own chld...?

what the phuck is this world coming to?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 08:25 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Wow... that's seriously unpleasant.

I think the fact that she committed extremely sadistic murder and cannibalism on private property means shit-all, Chaos. That's like saying I could go in the living room right now and shoot my family, but it'd be okay because it's private property...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 08:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by Sado22
a mother eating her own chld...?

what the phuck is this world coming to?

Coming to...?

It just a big "welcome to how f**ked this ball gets" for the previously uninitiated, maybe.

Now if there is was a 'god'...why didnt the c**t show up and stop this women from doing this...?

If Robtards right and she gets out on Jesus one, the sickening irony that shed be released for exchanging one symptom of mental issues for another will not be lost on people..

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 09:03 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

And so it begins...,

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2009 11:48 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote