KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Woman(?) marries ride (yeah, it's been slow in here)

Woman(?) marries ride (yeah, it's been slow in here)
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Woman(?) marries ride (yeah, it's been slow in here)

At first I thought this was B.S., but it's in several other news outlets. So.

Amy Wolfe, a US church organist who claims to have objectum sexuality, a condition that makes sufferers attracted to inanimate objects, plans to marry a magic carpet fairground ride.

This follows a "courtship" of 3,000 rides over ten years with the 80ft gondola ride called 1001 Nachts.

Miss Wolfe, 33, from Pennsylvania, will change her surname to Weber after the manufacturer of the ride she travels 160 miles to visit 10 times per year, according to reports

“I love him as much as women love their husbands and know we’ll be together forever,” she said.

Miss Wolfe first fell for the ride when she was 13: “I was instantly attracted to him sexually and mentally.

“I wasn’t freaked out, as it just felt so natural, but I didn’t tell anyone about it because I knew it wasn’t ‘normal’ to have feelings for a fairground ride.”

Ten years later, she decided to go back to Knoebels Amusement Park to declare her love. She now sleeps with a picture of the ride on her ceiling and carries its spare nuts and bolts around to feel closer to it.

She claims to believe they share a fulfilling physical and spiritual relationship and does not get jealous when other people ride it.

Although she faces discrimination from employers, most of her family and friends have been supportive. “I’m not hurting anyone and I can’t help it," she said. "It’s a part of who I am.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...round-ride.html <--- there's a picture

Do you think the religious groups will stop this on the grounds that it will "ruin the sanctity of marriage"?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 06:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Now, that does "ruin the sanctity of marriage". wacko

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 07:06 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I know a guy who wanted to marry a telephone...he would stay up all night listening to the operator, imagining that it was the phone talking to him.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 07:18 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I guess all the times she rode the ride... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 07:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Is the ride capable of consenting?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 07:32 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I think that's a guy or I could be wrong. How the heck can you get sexually drawn to an object? It doesn't make sense and here I thought an otaku wanting to marry a fictional character was weird enough.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 09:57 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I think that's a guy or I could be wrong. How the heck can you get sexually drawn to an object?

First you have to determine how anyone gets sexually drawn to anything.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 10:01 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
First you have to determine how anyone gets sexually drawn to anything.

see, God made a man and a woman...

EDIT: This is the part where people start knowing the Bible stories better than I do, lol.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 10:15 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by inimalist
see, God made a man and a woman...

EDIT: This is the part where people start knowing the Bible stories better than I do, lol.

God made a man.
Man wanted to bang something.
God took a rib and made a woman.

So, logically, sexual attraction all comes down to that rib and how its place in the collective unconscious interacts with the personal unconscious. In this case the inanimate rib being used to facilitate love leads to love for inanimate objects.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2009 10:23 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Are you sure she (or he) isn't mentally disabled?

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 04:36 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

someone hasn't been watching nip/tuck...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 07:22 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Is the ride capable of consenting?

No, but I'm assuming that the ride does vibrate.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2009 12:31 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

Thats bonkers, she needs help and a makeover or something.
She's going to wake up in 40 odd years with nuts and bolts in her pocket and say to herself " what the **** is wrong with me?"

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 03:10 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

this shouldnt be possible legally much less religiously.

in america in order to get married doesnt there have to be consent from both parties? how can a ride give consent?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 03:12 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Well, let's ask the important question. Has anyone on the boards been on that ride?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 03:22 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Get her a harley and she'll have some other vibrating ride to become attached to.

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 07:15 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

She's either crazy or that's just a pathetic attempt to get some attention. She wasn't popular at school, guys didn't want to date her and made fun of her so now she's like "Who's luaghing now?!"eek!

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 11:33 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Re: Woman(?) marries ride (yeah, it's been slow in here)

Originally posted by Robtard
She now [...] carries its [...] nuts[...] around

Sounds like a marriage to me thumb up

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 12:59 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by Darth Jello
Well, let's ask the important question. Has anyone on the boards been on that ride?

I had a wank on the exhaust

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 05:41 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I married a toaster ones, but things went horribly wrong when I tried to consumate the marriage

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 06:23 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote