KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What's your favorite weapon?

What's your favorite weapon?
Started by: Ms.Marvel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

What's your favorite weapon?

Can be any type of weapon; guns swords sticks w/e. all i ask is that you be specific. "my favorite weapon is a sword" doesnt really cut it... what type of sword? stick out tongue

anyway my favorite weapon is the AK-103 machine gun!

http://kalashnikov.guns.ru/models/ka126.html

by far my favorite gun of all. The 103 is more accurate and has better range then the iconic 47 but still packs a badass punch with its 7.62 rounds! in addition it has the durability that the AK line is famous for. imo its a much better rifle then anything the states have come up with... especially the pussy m16 and the even worse... M4 sick

so.. what about you guys? big grin

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:06 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Either the MG42 or the M-60 for machineguns. Gatling Guns are another favorite, the GAU-8 Avenger on the A-10 in particular.

The NTW-20 "Anti-Material" rifle is pretty enticing as well.

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:27 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

the m60 is awesome! i prefer the M249 though personally because im not a fan of those big cumbersome MG's. big grin

ive never heard of the GAU-8 but i just looked it up and that thing looks badass. =O

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:31 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Halberd, preferably the Chinese type.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:35 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:35 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
the m60 is awesome! i prefer the M249 though personally because im not a fan of those big cumbersome MG's. big grin

ive never heard of the GAU-8 but i just looked it up and that thing looks badass. =O

I'm afraid of ever lying, cheating or stealing from you. I would say breaking your heart but even if that happened, you'd never try to kill the Phoenix!

Seriously, woman with an intimate knowledge of guns usually scares and excites me.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:36 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaiTei
Restricted

Account Restricted

handgun: M1911, berreta (hollow-points, and auto-fire custom ONLY), Five-SeveN
sub-machine: MP5
machine gun: Steyr
knives: Ka-bar
sword: zweihander. katana

honorable mentions: repeating crossbows, throwing knives, bow-arrow, broad sword

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 08:36 AM
RaiTei is currently offline Click here to Send RaiTei a Private Message Find more posts by RaiTei Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

A gladius or a Renaissance longsword.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 09:23 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

What can I say, the good ol' USP45 Tactical

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 09:47 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Glock 18C with standard 33 round capacity.

Or the Kel-Tec P11 (just coz I own one )

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 12:49 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

12 guage, dude, 12 guage.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 01:30 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
12 guage, dude, 12 guage.

Yea, but you spelled it wrong, both times stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 01:54 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Katana. Nice and balanced, not too heavy and feels good in the hands. Most modern fencing swords either feel to loose (foil, eppe) or two unwieldy (sabre). Not really a fan of any European swords cause they tend to be either too heavy or straight bladed which just makes me feel waaaaay off balance. Almost drunk.

I don't really have a preference in terms of models when it comes to archery, but I like traditional composite bows much more so than compounds bows. I feel like compounds are are large but deceptively light, which has always thrown off my aim and posture.

My high school was near a gun range so I've shot hand guns and rifles on occasion but typically was too disinterested to develop an affinity for a specific model. I do prefer hand guns to rifles though.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 02:38 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 03:11 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time, that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 03:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

G2 Contender with 12" Barrel

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 03:41 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
G2 Contender with 12" Barrel

12" eh? Sounds like someone is seriously trying to overcompensate for something, just saying.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 03:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Robtard
12" eh? Sounds like someone is seriously trying to overcompensate for something, just saying.

Yeah, the poor accuracy of production handguns no expression

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 04:13 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

My trustee Batarangs!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 04:26 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

I have favorite rounds more than favorite guns, lol

For instance, any .50 cal sniper rifle can take the Raufoss Mk211 armor piercing, high explosive/incendiary rounds would be my "favorite".

or, any assault rifle that can take the 5.45 mm soviet rounds (though, the AK-74, just for the punch).

Old Post Aug 25th, 2009 04:27 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote