KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Do you like the Russia/Venezuela/Iran coalition that's being formed?

Do you like the Russia/Venezuela/Iran coalition that's being formed?
Started by: tsscls

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tsscls

Do you like the Russia/Venezuela/Iran coalition that's being formed?

If so, why? Same with the negatives, why not?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 03:39 AM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

a) There is no 'coalition' being formed between these countries. Russia and Venezuela are partners in various aspects, and Chavez recognizing S Ossetia and Abkhazia has to do with him giving the finger to Ameros, not some coaltion.

b)Russia is keeping good relations with all countries possible, not sorting them out into little coalitions of ''I like you'' and ''I don't like you''.
Why should Russia be hostile to Iran? Because America is? No.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 03:43 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Ooh i'm so scared. I fail to see how this is a big issue.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 04:13 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
Ooh i'm so scared. I fail to see how this is a big issue.

Of course you don't.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 04:28 AM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Don't knock Venezuela. They'll bite ya.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 04:36 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
a) There is no 'coalition' being formed between these countries. Russia and Venezuela are partners in various aspects, and Chavez recognizing S Ossetia and Abkhazia has to do with him giving the finger to Ameros, not some coaltion.

b)Russia is keeping good relations with all countries possible, not sorting them out into little coalitions of ''I like you'' and ''I don't like you''.
Why should Russia be hostile to Iran? Because America is? No.

a.) Bullshit. Russia in bed with Ven. Ven. giving gasoline to Iran. Gasoline America's only leverage against Iran besides violence. Russia selling weapons to Iran. (yeah, just like the USA used to do)

2.) Oh bullshit to the max!! Who's the leader of your country right now? Medevededved? Ha! It's that sexy, shirtless JudoPutin! i call bullshit on all of your commie rhetoric!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 04:38 AM
King Kandy

I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but in case you are she lives in Canada. Not Russia.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 04:41 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsscls

Originally posted by King Kandy
I'm not sure if you're serious or not, but in case you are she lives in Canada. Not Russia.

Look here, Commie #2. I just watched "Rambo 3" and "Charlie Wilson's War" back to back, so I can spot a commie from 300 yds (not meters) away. Canada has "socialized" medicine anyhoo. What's that tell you? John Wayne!!!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 04:54 AM
King Kandy

OK now I get it. lol.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 05:01 AM
tsilamini

even in a worst case scenario, what is the threat from a Russia/Iran/Venezuela coalition?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 06:49 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Originally posted by tsscls
Look here, Commie #2. I just watched "Rambo 3" and "Charlie Wilson's War" back to back, so I can spot a commie from 300 yds (not meters) away. Canada has "socialized" medicine anyhoo. What's that tell you? John Wayne!!!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 06:52 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by inimalist
even in a worst case scenario, what is the threat from a Russia/Iran/Venezuela coalition?

Well all three make a good bit of money from selling petroleum products. Worst case scenario from a coalition like this is an informal monopoly that could raise oil prices.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 12:50 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

so, like a new OPEC?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 03:41 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Isn't it obvious? Russian sells/trades a nuke(s) to Iran, Iran ships it to Venezuela, Venezuela brings it up North through the border and nukes America, causing a massive EMP that knocks out all systems.

Take that!
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121824192073426161.html

and that!
http://www.heritage.org/research/hom...ity/bg2199.cfm

and this!
http://blog.americancongressfortruth...itute-meeting/

you probably thought that was it? Silly fool, take this too!
http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache...=clnk&gl=us

and this!
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4221/2012gx.jpg

I just 'owned' you so hard, you should change your name to Kunta Kinte.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 11th, 2009 at 04:23 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 04:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

so, like a new OPEC?

The old OPEC would never have it.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 04:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Robtard
Isn't it obvious? Russian sells/trades a nuke(s) to Iran, Iran ships it to Venezuela, Venezuela brings it up North through the border and nukes America, causing a massive EMP that knocks out all systems.

Take that!
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB121824192073426161.html

and that!
http://www.heritage.org/research/hom...ity/bg2199.cfm

and this!
http://blog.americancongressfortruth...itute-meeting/

you probably thought that was it? Silly fool, take this too!
http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache...=clnk&gl=us

and this!
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/4221/2012gx.jpg

I just 'owned' you so hard, you should change your name to Kunta Kinte.

ouch.... sad

Kunta Kinte it is

oh, btw:

knowing America, they hate to be second to anyone, even when it comes to supplying their enemies with the most powerful weapons on the planet

http://www.democracynow.org/2008/5/..._over_enriching

take that russia! We'll give the nukes DIRECTLY to the Wahabbis

The old OPEC would never have it.

I wouldn't think so...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 04:29 PM
lil bitchiness
-

a.) Bullshit. Russia in bed with Ven. Ven. giving gasoline to Iran. Gasoline America's only leverage against Iran besides violence. Russia selling weapons to Iran. (yeah, just like the USA used to do)

2.) Oh bullshit to the max!! Who's the leader of your country right now? Medevededved? Ha! It's that sexy, shirtless JudoPutin! i call bullshit on all of your commie rhetoric!

Leader of my country is Stephen Harper as prime minister. Queen Elizabeth II is our monarch.

You wouldn't know what a 'communist' is if it punched you in the face. Chavez IS giving Americans the finger by recognizing states on their puppet's territory - and I say good for him.

You're just shitting bricks because America won't/can't do anything about it. Calm down...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Last edited by lil bitchiness on Sep 11th, 2009 at 08:54 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 08:46 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

That's great.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 08:54 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Chavez IS giving Americans the finger by recognizing states on their puppet's territory - and I say good for him.

He takes orders from the CIA, this is a fact. His posturing is just a show to conceal the truth.

If the US wanted him gone, he'd be assassinated by a "rebel faction" tomorrow.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 08:59 PM
lil bitchiness
-

He takes orders from the CIA, this is a fact. His posturing is just a show to conceal the truth.

If the US wanted him gone, he'd be assassinated by a "rebel faction" tomorrow.

Like most things, it is possible, but I really doubt Chavez takes orders from CIA.

Someone who deffinitively takes orders from CIA is Saakashvili. As faar as S.A goes, I am almost certain that Alvaro Uribe is not only taking orders from CIA, I think he sits in his office and stares at the phone/fax/computer for CIA to tell him when to go have a shit.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2009 09:38 PM