KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What is the government hiding?

What is the government hiding?
Started by: allofyousuckkk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

What is the government hiding?

While it's clearly necessary to hide a vast amount of secrets from the public, I do wonder what the people in charge really know about certain things. It's completely possible that extraterrestrials have been found, but the knowledge is hidden from us for one reason or another... Or that there is more to 9/11 than we know. Or that there's scientific proof Jesus Christ had downs syndrome.. etc. etc.

I mean, the list goes on and on. What questions do we have that won't be answered, and then.. what about things we haven't even asked but the government knows? I don't know, just a thought.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:35 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably best that you just avoid thinking from now on.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:36 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
Probably best that you just avoid thinking from now on.

Obviously, you're part of the conspiracy. You can shut us out, we demand to know!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

What is the government hidding?

My money and yours.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:40 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Money.
The locations of thousands of people in witness protection.
All manner of military projects.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:54 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: What is the government hiding?

Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
...Or that there's scientific proof Jesus Christ had downs syndrome.. .

This is the first time I've heard about this. eek!

As far as secrets, the government can't keep secrets. We invented the atomic bomb, and we couldn't even keep that a secret.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:56 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: What is the government hiding?

While it's clearly necessary to hide a vast amount of secrets from the public, I do wonder what the people in charge really know about certain things. It's completely possible that extraterrestrials have been found, but the knowledge is hidden from us for one reason or another... Or that there is more to 9/11 than we know. Or that there's scientific proof Jesus Christ had downs syndrome.. etc. etc.

I mean, the list goes on and on. What questions do we have that won't be answered, and then.. what about things we haven't even asked but the government knows? I don't know, just a thought.

this will wind up in the conspiracy section i have no doubt but the us government has a long history of committing autrocities against their own people that rival the third reichs that you never hear reported by from the corporate controlled mainstream media.we have an evil and out of control government on our hands but its our fault that we do,cause the american people let it happen and come to this point.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:58 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: Re: What is the government hiding?

Originally posted by Shakyamunison

As far as secrets, the government can't keep secrets. We invented the atomic bomb, and we couldn't even keep that a secret.

But people STILL don't believe that the formula was stolen from Mayan ruins which has been PROVEN by all sorts of investigation. The SHEEPLE just never learn.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:58 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Mr Parker
this will wind up in the conspiracy section i have no doubt but the us government has a long history of committing autrocities against their own people that rival the third reichs that you never hear reported by from the corporate controlled mainstream media.we have an evil and out of control government on our hands but its our fault that we do,cause the american people let it happen and come to this point.

How do you secretly kill 15+ million people?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 07:59 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Re: Re: What is the government hiding?

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
But people STILL don't believe that the formula was stolen from Mayan ruins which has been PROVEN by all sorts of investigation. The SHEEPLE just never learn.

The atomic bomb was first invented by the Mayans? eek! Now that explains why they are all gone now. wink

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 08:00 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

I'm not trying to create a conspiracy discussion, just thoughts on what we don't know that they do...

It's not so much a conspiracy as much as a necessity to keep certain knowledge from people.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 08:01 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Shakyamunison

your trying to be funny right? laughing the government has made a living for years on keeping secrets from the population of the world and its people.sure they dont keep the secrets FOREVER,we eventually find out years later,but in the case of the atomic bomb,that was kept a secret from the american people for years.

also the CIA was involved in a secret covert war with thosands involved in indochina back in the late 40's that the american people never knew about until the late 1990's thanks to the freedom of information act where congress came across documents on.Not to mention the fact that the government concealed secrets about world war 1 for over 70 years.They were kept a secret from the american people for over "70 years." That was all over the history channel back then. thats just plain ludicrous and absurd when people say they cant keep secrets from people as I just proved,they CAN. laughing

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 08:05 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

What is the government hiding? The president's poop for one. Yes, there is actually a secret service agent assigned to the president to follow him around when he has to use a toilet not specially designated for him and fish his floaters out with a pool net.

Why? Because if a foreign nation is able to get a stool sample, the can determine the president's health and blackmail or hurt him in some way. That's how we knew what was up with Yassar Arafat. Hell, in the intelligence community, the dumps of world leaders are currency. Brown gold.
Who knows? Maybe they store presidential shit in a warehouse somewhere. Based on the smell, it's probably in Greeley, Colorado because Jesus, not even a Con-Agra plant can smell that bad over that great a distance.

And no, this post was only half-feces-tious. There really is a secret service agent who's doodie is to collect commander in chief crap.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 08:08 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Or that there's scientific proof Jesus Christ had downs syndrome.. etc.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 08:16 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Re: Re: What is the government hiding?

Originally posted by Mr Parker
your trying to be funny right? laughing the government has made a living for years on keeping secrets from the population of the world and its people.sure they dont keep the secrets FOREVER,we eventually find out years later,but in the case of the atomic bomb,that was kept a secret from the american people for years.

also the CIA was involved in a secret covert war with thosands involved in indochina back in the late 40's that the american people never knew about until the late 1990's thanks to the freedom of information act where congress came across documents on.Not to mention the fact that the government concealed secrets about world war 1 for over 70 years.They were kept a secret from the american people for over "70 years." That was all over the history channel back then. thats just plain ludicrous and absurd when people say they cant keep secrets from people as I just proved,they CAN. laughing

But you discredit your point by including conspiracy theories in your argument.

The only thing that the government can do is put out a lot of conspiracy theories to fog over what is really going on. That means that most of the conspiracy theories out there are made up be the government. Now put that in your conspiracy theory pipe and smoke it.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 08:26 PM
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Anyone think there is a specially designated Man In Black that travels the globe and scoops up alien poop?

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 08:26 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, but their are counter espionage and intelligence ppl who do involve themselves in certain unexplained or secretive matters.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 08:52 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Give me back my money honey! mad

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 09:08 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

lol, THE government...

oh hell, I'll play along:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics...ma-city-bombing

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 09:08 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i find it hard to believe our government is competent enough to keep a secret.

if any secret can be kept it more then likely comes from a large corporate conglomerate working in conjunction with the government military on the more secretive aspect.

i highly doubt military personal can keep quiet and not gossip about amazing secrets and what not afterall they are just regular ppl.

hell, not like anyone has to actually be scared of anything not like you can be taken to court and blk listed for telling ppl about some special blk ops stealth craft that is being worked on that might be extra terrestrial in origin.

i mean who would belief that? military cant just take you out and shoot you their be records from bullet count wpn being issued from armory, reason for request or exercise. too many ppl would have to approve forms and request. family would need to be informed. military legal office would be involved NCIS as well.

hell they couldnt even keep me from talking when i talked about a military video showing a couple being killed in the back of a car having sex and the blk ops pilots exchanging comments about it to command and requesting to allow the guy to finish having sex before they open fire on him and the woman.

once t the guy finished they open fire with a 50 cal wpn from their blk hawk. saw it all in Night vision cam. i was disgusted but blatant illegal action against our code of conduct of war that was allowed to occur. but was also semi amused by the military bander.

i mean not like the military is going to challenge my claim that i violated some gag order that was placed to cover an illegal ops. i mean they be morons to take me to court and confirm it let alone bring the video wth them.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Nov 4th, 2009 at 09:28 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2009 09:26 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote