KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How easily do you trust?

How easily do you trust?
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

How easily do you trust?

In a "romantic" relationship, how easy is it for you to trust the other person?

It's difficult for me, I've been cheated on multiple times in the past (with one girl), and I've found that the effect she had on me has carried on to consequent relationships. I realize it's not logical for me to have a tough time trusting completely different and new people, but I can't help it.

So what's it like for you guys and gals. How easy or difficult is it for you to trust your partner/someone you're dating?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 4th, 2009 11:45 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

You just do.

All you can do is be the best you can so if that day does come where someone wants to **** you over, you wont have regrets and you'll know you tried your best. Either that or you need to have yourself a back up just in case hahaha

Not everyone is a lying cheater though. Or you just simply bore them after a while.

You can't really be happy in a relationship without trust. You're just screwing yourself over.

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 12:01 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't trust, I go for teh

HUMP 'EM & DUMP 'EM
approach.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 12:26 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I don't.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 01:52 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
You just do.

All you can do is be the best you can so if that day does come where someone wants to **** you over, you wont have regrets and you'll know you tried your best. Either that or you need to have yourself a back up just in case hahaha

Not everyone is a lying cheater though. Or you just simply bore them after a while.

You can't really be happy in a relationship without trust. You're just screwing yourself over.

love

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 02:20 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
love

Sure he's romantic..he's also a slacker stoner, who'd leech of you for years were you to date him.

The more you know.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 06:32 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

I donīt trust, how can you trust when there are so many factors which can go wrong in the world.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 11:45 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Bardock42
Sure he's romantic..he's also a slacker stoner, who'd leech of you for years were you to date him.

The more you know.
I'd only leech sex.

Stoners are the only, truely, happy people in the world.

Full of wonderful epiphanies and deep thoughts! Its the only way to think... then you pass the **** out.

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Dec 5th, 2009 at 01:52 PM

Old Post Dec 5th, 2009 01:49 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tomjacob

Hi.
I do not as because of some worst memories which remain always in my mind.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 06:16 AM
tomjacob is currently offline Click here to Send tomjacob a Private Message Find more posts by tomjacob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
In a "romantic" relationship, how easy is it for you to trust the other person?
Rather easily. I wouldn't be in a relationship where I felt otherwise.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 10:52 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Mindship
Rather easily. I wouldn't be in a relationship where I felt otherwise.

You should have ended your post with, trust me... cool

Old Post Dec 7th, 2009 11:08 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

ask tiger woods and shawnie(sp?) o ' neal

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 12:55 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You should have ended your post with, trust me... cool
I am not worthy...

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 12:59 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been screwed over, and I have done my share of screwing over, but I try not to let the past affect my trusting someone new. It's hard sometimes, but I always tell myself that this person has nothing to do with what happened with that person, that this person is not that person.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 01:00 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
ask tiger woods and shawnie(sp?) o ' neal
I was gonna say that

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 01:00 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I've been screwed over, and I have done my share of screwing over, but I try not to let the past affect my trusting someone new. It's hard sometimes, but I always tell myself that this person has nothing to do with what happened with that person, that this person is not that person.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 01:05 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Lo Pan, "Big Trouble in Little China": "There here have been others, to be sure. There are always others. But you know, Mr. Burton, the difficulties between men and women. How seldom it works out? Yet we all keep trying, like fools."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 01:09 AM
Blinky
Android First Class

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I don't.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 03:34 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_usher
I never pay for tickets

If your first encounter turns out to be a bad one then it gets very difficult to trust in future.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 12:21 PM
The_usher is currently offline Click here to Send The_usher a Private Message Find more posts by The_usher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Mindship
I am not worthy...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 8th, 2009 07:32 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote