KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » id there such a thing as Tax evasion if there is no written law?

id there such a thing as Tax evasion if there is no written law?
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

id there such a thing as Tax evasion if there is no written law?

lets talk about the IRS and taxes, what about the treasury being privatize and not actually part of the american government.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 10:18 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Just remember, taxes are voluntary.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 10:49 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

Would you want the Department of Treasury to behave more like the Federal Reserve? Or would you want the American people to have a more firmer control over it?

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 10:52 PM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

The government is our best friend.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2010 11:00 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

I support tax evasion 100%.

I applaud people that hide their money in foreign banks and away from the corrupt hands of our government.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 05:48 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

are we all joking or being sarcastic? i cant tell.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 08:41 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

I was being sarcastic (but as stupid as it sounds, taxes are considered to be voluntary).

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 02:28 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Shakyamunison
I was being sarcastic (but as stupid as it sounds, taxes are considered to be voluntary).
i hear it is only optional/voluntary to fill out and mail ur tax info but it is not optional to have to pay it if audited.

but now i am really curious to find a law specifically stated that federal taxing is mandatory and also want to find another written law saying it is now legal to use ur social security number as mandatory identification number which from what i hear is illegal and was made clear it is not nor was it meant to be used in such a manner..

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 03:54 PM
dadudemon

I'm not sure if KidRock was serious or joking. I assume slightly serious?

Anyway, I will obey the laws to the best of my ability.

I'll pay my taxes. I have a hard time getting things perfect on my taxes, but I try my best to do them correctly.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 04:11 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i wont lie if i was a millionaire i would have off shore accounts and find ways to not pay taxes.. i probably change citizenship to that of a Canadian, germany... i then would only come to the states to do a job as an outside contractor already paid prior to entering the country and performing the job.

like to see how that would work out..

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Mar 25th, 2010 at 04:17 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 04:14 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by dadudemon

I'll pay my taxes. I have a hard time getting things perfect on my taxes, but I try my best to do them correctly.

I just have an accountant do mine.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 04:19 PM
Deja~vu
Dreamer

Blame it on WWII, where the government made this tax. It was a coolie-O-thingie, that was to be ended when the war did. but did it???

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 08:44 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moscow
Gunblade Wielder

I was serious with my question up above.

i wont lie if i was a millionaire i would have off shore accounts and find ways to not pay taxes.. i probably change citizenship to that of a Canadian, germany... i then would only come to the states to do a job as an outside contractor already paid prior to entering the country and performing the job.

If you're good at that, you can get a job on Wall Street and actually make billions for other like-minded people and then pocket some of the commissions. If you can do that and not pull off a Bernie Madoff, you're scot free.

Currently: With my reserve money, I buy a hotdog. Foul tasting shit, but Zell eats it right up. Then he, Selphie and I talk with his mother

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 11:05 PM
Moscow is currently offline Click here to Send Moscow a Private Message Find more posts by Moscow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

nic cage as well

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 25th, 2010 11:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

Originally posted by dadudemon

I am completely serious.

It's a citizens right in my eyes to do everything in their power to hide their money and avoid paying taxes that they feel are excessive.

I guess this number greatly differs from person to person.

But in my eyes if anyone is getting taxed more then a quarter (25%) of their entire income then they should do everything in their power to hide their money.

I even know of a guy here in Connecticut that specializes in pretty much either investing in things such as municipal bonds which are tax exempt...or even just hiding the money some how in offshore banks and corporations. He makes a living off lowering peoples taxes, it's awesome.

Last edited by KidRock on Mar 26th, 2010 at 06:11 AM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 06:07 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

we you so inclined when your money was being used to bomb children? or is it only now that it is going to help the sick that you have problems with American tax laws?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 01:43 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by inimalist
we you so inclined when your money was being used to bomb children? or is it only now that it is going to help the sick that you have problems with American tax laws?

I'm a bit confused on what you're trying to say there, but I assume it is something derisive towards KR.

And, yeah, if you put it that way (the first way)...paying my taxes sound bad. sad

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 02:29 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

lol, its just I don't remember this "real american patriots dont pay tax" stuff from KR when his taxes were being spent on wars, but now that they are spent on healthcare.....

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 02:40 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by inimalist
lol, its just I don't remember this "real american patriots dont pay tax" stuff from KR when his taxes were being spent on wars, but now that they are spent on healthcare.....

LOL

Okay.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 03:10 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I don't get the logic of "the best way to support America is to remove its income". Sure you can support what you see as the ideal of America (which I gather is to give absolute power to the wealthy on the argument that everything the government has ever done is "initation of violence") but by not paying taxes you take a step toward removing America as an actual country, so why would you ever say you were an American?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2010 03:49 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote