KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Explosions in Moscow Metro

Explosions in Moscow Metro
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Explosions in Moscow Metro

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8592190.stm

"At least 37 people have been killed after two female suicide bombers blew themselves up on Moscow Metro trains in the morning rush hour..."
29 March 2010

I've been on that station just yeserday and my cousin was in a train that was following the one that exploded. When will this sh!t stop.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 08:12 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

When Putin re-installs Russia's powah.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 10:20 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Well people have been moaning about the USīs water boarding tactics, I wouldnīt like to be in the shoes of any suspects who the Russian spooks manage to get hold of.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 11:37 AM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

sigh,... what has russia bn doing to others to cause the women to become suicide bombers?

aside from its failed attempt at Communism thx to outside help as within, corrupt government, KGB and their own past war with Afghanistan?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 03:20 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
sigh,... what has russia bn doing to others to cause the women to become suicide bombers?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chechnya

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 03:30 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

that's a lot of $H!t..?!

no wonder they did it, my question is why hasnt anyone done something sooner?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 03:35 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

that's a lot of $H!t..?!

no wonder they did it, my question is why hasnt anyone done something sooner?

they have:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Chechen_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow..._hostage_crisis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan..._hostage_crisis

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 03:37 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

and now we know and knowing is half the battle, G.I. joe!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 03:39 PM
Archaeopteryx

Re: Explosions in Moscow Metro

Originally posted by SamZED
When will this sh!t stop.

When everything in the world that isn't Islam has been eliminated.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 04:15 PM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Explosions in Moscow Metro

Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
nonsense.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 04:17 PM
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Re: Re: Explosions in Moscow Metro

Originally posted by The Dark Cloud

Or Vice-versa.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 04:42 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: Re: Re: Explosions in Moscow Metro

nonsense.

Though you have to admit that probably would stop it.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 04:50 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

doubt it. how many islamic nations and ppl are still fighting each other even when sharing the same religious views.

the problem is poor education and tribal type mentality imo.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 04:56 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Though you have to admit that probably would stop it.

doubt it. how many islamic nations and ppl are still fighting each other even when sharing the same religious views.

the problem is poor education and tribal type mentality imo.

What this guy said.

Also, without it, humans would still kill each other. We don't need islam to have terrorists, as fact.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 04:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
What this guy said.

Also, without it, humans would still kill each other. We don't need islam to have terrorists, as fact.
Damn right, we still got Oklahoma.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 05:02 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Normally I would think that was a really stupid statement, but I've been to Oklahoma. laughing

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 05:05 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Yeah, that was pretty bad. Christian extremists. ha. so funny. (not funny that people are murdered, but that Christians don't want to admit that people like that exist...and Christians are STILL murdering people in the name of God.)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 05:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yeah, that was pretty bad. Christian extremists. ha. so funny. (not funny that people are murdered, but that Christians don't want to admit that people like that exist...and Christians are STILL murdering people in the name of God.)
Supposed to be a WHEEE post......

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 05:06 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am pretty sure the motivation behind the Oklahoma city bombing had more to do as retaliation for abuse of federal power on its citizens of wako and ruby ridge. the fact that Timothy McVeigh was christian had very little to do with it or at least only his strong desire of righteous justice.

but blaming Christianity as its base foundation and reasoning is kinda faulty logic.

that's like blaming the majority of the nation's crimes as a christian act since the criminals more then likely are christian believers or were born into a christian belief family.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 05:11 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

People are crazy. They are gonna blow shit up. Life sucks, get a helmet?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 05:14 PM