KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Andrew Shirvell: Freakiest Conservative of All Time

Andrew Shirvell: Freakiest Conservative of All Time
Started by: King Kandy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
King Kandy

Andrew Shirvell: Freakiest Conservative of All Time

Wow... just... wow. Just... the vid speaks for itself.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 09:27 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

"you're a grown adult"

interview should have ended there

Anderson Cooper has his moments smile

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 09:52 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

So wait, its political but its not because hes doing this out of his office and on his own time. He cant have it both ways.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 10:05 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Hearing Cochs try to justify why he didn't fire him is even stranger.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 10:07 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

has cochs done any interviews?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 10:08 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Just a matter of time before Shirvell is caught on his knees in a public restroom with a mouth full of cock. We'll have lolz then.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 10:14 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

hey, he said he has nothing against homosexuals

just the racist, elitist and nazi agenda of this one particular person who in no way impacts his life

its not that hard of a distinction to make

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 10:18 PM
King Kandy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inimalist
has cochs done any interviews?

First of all, it's apparently spelled Cox, and we both had it wrong.

Secondly, yes:

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 10:30 PM
RocasAtoll

Cox is running for governor here. He just ****ed himself. Or, knowing how many rednecks are in Michigan, it will increase his chance.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 10:38 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

going by Cox own opinions then, engaging in civil discourse or being kind to people are not part expected of civil employees... one has to literally be harassing, in terms of tort harassment, before they are "unbecoming" of being a civil servant.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 10:47 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Robtard
Just a matter of time before Shirvell is caught on his knees in a public restroom with a mouth full of cock. We'll have lolz then.

I started cracking up as soon as soon as Shirvell spoke, he sounds like a little girl.

Also when AC said "you seemed obsessed with this young gay man", good times.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 10:52 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

If he was concerned about the spreading of AIDS, this would be more understandable but because he's going all "He's a male craver, which means that he must be racist and elitist and so he must be stopped!", he's viewed as a paranoid harasser.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 12:56 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Originally posted by Nemesis X
If he was concerned about the spreading of AIDS, this would be more understandable but because he's going all "He's a male craver, which means that he must be racist and elitist and so he must be stopped!", he's viewed as a paranoid harasser.

Yes, because if he believed that gays spreading AIDS made them Satan's incarnation on earth, and harassed one particular gay person because of it, people would find it understandable... Somehow I don't think you really thought that statement out.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 01:05 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

^
WTF?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 01:08 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by King Kandy
Yes, because if he believed that gays spreading AIDS made them Satan's incarnation on earth, and harassed one particular gay person because of it, people would find it understandable... Somehow I don't think you really thought that statement out.

Did not hear him say gays were Satan's incarnations on earth and since we're talking religious stuff here, what are the chances that AIDS are God's way of saying "don't bite that forbidden fruit"? I'm curious.

Also, no, I don't really think that I thought that statement through.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 01:12 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

what are the chances that AIDS are God's way of saying "don't bite that forbidden fruit"? I'm curious.

how many children do you think are born, each year, with HIV?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 01:18 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Did not hear him say gays were Satan's incarnations on earth and since we're talking religious stuff here, what are the chances that AIDS are God's way of saying "don't bite that forbidden fruit"? I'm curious.

Considering HIV infects more heterosexuals than homosexuals and Africa is plagued by it, I'd say God is saying "Don't have straight sex and I hate *******", if we're going that route.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 01:19 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by Robtard
Considering HIV infects more heterosexuals than homosexuals and Africa is plagued by it, I'd say God is saying "Don't have straight sex and I hate *******", if we're goping that route.

Have you considered the fact that maybe most Africans are just homosexuals?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 01:20 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Did not hear him say gays were Satan's incarnations on earth

Well technically, it wasn't all gays, but rather just this one kid who's Satan's incarnation. But if you didn't hear that part, my only conclusion can be you didn't really watch the video.

and since we're talking religious stuff here, what are the chances that AIDS are God's way of saying "don't bite that forbidden fruit"?

0%.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 01:20 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Have you considered the fact that maybe most Africans are just homosexuals?

As in "down-low niggas"? This is what you're telling me?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 01:24 AM