KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Super Heroes and Angry Jews and Foreskins, oh my

Super Heroes and Angry Jews and Foreskins, oh my
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Super Heroes and Angry Jews and Foreskins, oh my

Yeah, I know, not the greatest GDF topic, but look around at the topics lately.

Anti-circumcision comic offends Jewish leaders

An Internet comic featuring a blond Foreskin Man battling an evil Monster Mohel intent on circumcising a baby has angered local Jewish leaders who say it is anti-Semitic.

Matthew Hess, the man behind both the comic and a ballot measure to ban circumcision in San Francisco, says he knows the loaded imagery behind his campaign has ruffled a few feathers.

But that's kind of the point, he said.

"Any character who circumcises children is not going to be drawn favorably," he said. "I think what's being done to young boys right now is a serious crime. The fact that it has been done for thousands of years doesn't excuse it."

Hess and his associates have pushed a measure onto San Francisco's November ballot that would make circumcising anyone under 18 within city limits a misdemeanor punishable by a $1,000 fine, even if it's done for religious reasons. -end snip

Full Story

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Have to admit, the way Jews are depicted (google "foreskin man") is somewhat of a throwback to Germany's propaganda in the 30's & 40's.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 7th, 2011 at 05:03 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 04:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deja~vu
Dreamer

I think there is something in the water. Making people NUTZ

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 05:14 PM
Deja~vu is currently offline Click here to Send Deja~vu a Private Message Find more posts by Deja~vu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

I love it, but only for the anti-semitism

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 05:15 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Yeah that comic is pretty ****ed up but so is the law in a way because there is no religious exemption and as horrible as it is, circumcision is not as bad as Female Genital Mutilation.

My proposed compromise would be allowing circumcision in the following cases-
1. Religious circumcision or dorsal slit conforming to traditions. (meaning Jews should be removing the TIP of the foreskin, not the whole thing).
2. Phimosis that fails to respond to stretching, steroids, frenuloplasty or preputioplasty.
3. BXO infection.
4. Paraphimosis where draining or dorsal incision cannot be preformed.
5. Cancer
6. Recurring Genital Warts
7. Adult elective Comsesis.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 09:07 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Jello

1. Religious circumcision or dorsal slit conforming to traditions. (meaning Jews should be removing the TIP of the foreskin, not the whole thing).

Wouldn't that leave the dude with a foreskin that looked like a loose worn-out sock or an aardvark's snout?

Can't remember the technical term of the top of my head, but the tight-contracting-tissue-ring that closes the foreskin is in the tip, no?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 09:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

wtf

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 09:16 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

For goodness sake, the moment you portray Jews as inherently evil people start crying "antisemitism". ****in' political correctness.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 09:24 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I'd like to know Palin's opinion.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 09:28 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Mindship
I'd like to know Palin's opinion.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 09:36 PM
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by Robtard

Hey! A sail boat!

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2011 10:27 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

hey a schooner

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 01:03 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by Darth Jello

why should a parent have the right to have cosmetic surgery performed on their child?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 01:26 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by inimalist
why should a parent have the right to have cosmetic surgery performed on their child?

Because we give them all kinds of other crazy rights over them due to children being a moral and legal gray zone.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 02:01 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Well I'm a father of a 5 yr old son.

Personally I was circumcised at birth some 40 years ago.
Back then it was a "normal" procedure to do, for hygiene purposes, especially if you were born in a country that was classified as third world.

Suffice to say I don't remember the pain of getting it done much less the discomfort of the healing after. I don't resent my parents & I'm not living my life in anguish over the "abuse" of having my foreskin & moral rights removed as an infant.

In 2006 when I son was born, the topic of circumcision was never brought up. I was mildly surprised it was a non-issue, whether on religious or hygienic purposes.
And so my son is uncircumcised.

It's been hilarious & sometimes embarrassing trying to teach a child to pull back his foreskin & clean his "willy" in the shower, much less after every time he goes to pee.

I've also heard that he might go through a painful stage around puberty where the foreskin may be tight & constricting during his 1st few erections.

So yeah on hindsight, if the option was given at birth for him to be circumcised, I would've opted for yes, based on my own experiences of growing up.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 04:14 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Botox Injecting Bikini Waxing Pageant Mom Under Investigation

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 04:58 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
hey a schooner

You dumb bastard, it's not a schooner, it's a sailboat.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 05:43 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Y'know, it never occured to me that some of Palin's brain functioning could be cosmic microwave background radiation. This explains much.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 11:52 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Another prime example of the ongrowing insanity in the world. Sexual mutilation should be banned imo. But making a comic about it is just sad.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 03:16 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Esau Cairn

So yeah on hindsight, if the option was given at birth for him to be circumcised, I would've opted for yes, based on my own experiences of growing up.

Why would you opt to do this to your baby when teaching hygiene is so simple and basically painless?

*warning circumcision video*http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...57516627632617# Need sound

This is one of the tamer videos I've see

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 8th, 2011 at 03:24 PM

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 03:21 PM
dadudemon

Can't remember the technical term of the top of my head, but the tight-contracting-tissue-ring that closes the foreskin is in the tip, no?

You're referring to the frenulum (sp?).

Why would you opt to do this to your baby when teaching hygiene is so simple and basically painless?

*warning circumcision video*http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...57516627632617# Need sound

This is one of the tamer videos I've see

Yeah, that's a gentler doctor. He's also doing it a tad slower than most...probably for the vid/documentary?

Anyway, glad "mine" was done when I was a newborn.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2011 04:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote