KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » This is serious!

This is serious!
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

This is serious!

Could Nicolas Cage be a vampire? A Civil War era photo that bears an eerie resemblance to Cage has sparked rumors that the actor is a real-life vampire.

Cage has starred in “Vampire’s Kiss” and played a demonic role in “Ghost Rider.” For most, his connection to the bloodsucking species ends there. Not so for Jack Mord, an antiques dealer who got the rumor mill cooking when he posted a photograph for sale on eBay of a man he says is from Bristol, Tenn., around 1870, and he says can be no one else but Cage.

Mord believes Cage is a vampire who reinvents himself every 75 years or so. -end snip

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/enterta...-civil-war-era/

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 10:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

science fact: because of genes, it is impossible for any one person to ever bare the resemblance of another person

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 10:20 PM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

One of the funnier things i've seen recently.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 10:22 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by inimalist
science fact: because of genes, it is impossible for any one person to ever bare the resemblance of another person

Does a bare sh!t in the woods??? eek!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 12:10 AM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That doesn't make sense, son.

But let's stop derailing this serious topic. Nick Cage, vampire?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 12:14 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

More convinced Dick Clark is a vampire.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 12:28 AM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

If Cage were a vampire and was hundereds of years old then maybe he would be a better actor than he is now.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 12:32 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
majid86
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 01:25 AM
majid86 is currently offline Click here to Send majid86 a Private Message Find more posts by majid86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

It doesn't even look like Cage.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 03:59 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tsilamini

Originally posted by theICONiac
Does a bare sh!t in the woods??? eek!

science fact: no

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 04:01 AM
tsilamini is currently offline Click here to Send tsilamini a Private Message Find more posts by tsilamini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yes, cage is a vampire and paul mccartney has really been dead since the early 60's...,nicholas cage killed him.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 08:17 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I think your point in the other thread about the reeses pb cups is very serious and belongs in this thread about serious stuff.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2011 08:41 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reminds me of the closing credits of Gettysburg when the photos of the actors are shown with the photos of the people they played.

Some of them are uncanny.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 12:13 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

wonder if he screwed buffy?

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 11:22 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by dadudemon
He kinda does. Its the ears that look different.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 12:52 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 05:06 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 05:16 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I think your point in the other thread about the reeses pb cups is very serious and belongs in this thread about serious stuff.

It totally doesnt get more serious than that...,well at least other than the Gteat Oreo cookie mind control scandal. Although, we shouldnt talk about that unless we want to end up like JFK who was killed because he was about to expose the truth about the lsd crystals they put in the oreo stuffing.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2011 09:43 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You're either blind or the Mormon's are working for vampire/immortal Nicholas Cage and help keep his secret a secret, which would make sense.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2011 04:14 PM
Lord Shadow Z

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
paul mccartney has really been dead since the early 60's

I didn't even know about that conspiracy until I saw an image comparison site someone had actually did, claiming that he did die and was replaced by a 'fake' one.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2011 03:44 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote