KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Can any country beat the U.S in war??

Can any country beat the U.S in war??
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can any country beat the U.S in war??

Couple facts.

1. Our Air Force>> Than the air force of all the countries in the world Combined!
2. Our Navy>>>than any countries navy
3. Our technology is far more adavanced, china is 20 years behind usa in military technology and there the second most powerful country in world.
4. No country has any stealth bombers except us, or jets are far advanced than any countrys jets in the world.
5. We can shoot down any missle headed for usa long before it hits us.

Ive also heard some military experts claim The USA can beat all the countries in this world in war at the same time if nukes are not used

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Mar 11th, 2012 at 04:40 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:36 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Re: Can any country beat the U.S in war??

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Couple facts.

1. Our Air Force>> Than the air force of all the countries in the world Combined!

wrong
quote:

2. Our Navy>>>than any countries navy

right
quote:

3. Our technology is far more adavanced, china is 20 years behind usa in military technology and there the second most powerful country in world.

citation needed
quote:

4. No country has any stealth bombers except us, or jets are far advanced than any countrys jets in the world.

On the stealth thing, that's iffy, on the second part that's not really true, the Eurofighter is comparable in most areas to the best we have.

quote:

5. We can shoot down any missle headed for usa long before it hits us.

Wrong. Anti-Missile defenses are hyped but untested against anything but low quality Scuds.

quote:

Ive also heard some military experts claim The USA can beat all the countries in this world in war at the same time if nukes are not used

No real expert has ever said this.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:42 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Can any country beat the U.S in war??

Originally posted by Omega Vision
wrong

right

citation needed

On the stealth thing, that's iffy, on the second part that's not really true, the Eurofighter is comparable in most areas to the best we have.

Wrong. Anti-Missile defenses are hyped but untested against anything but low quality Scuds.

No real expert has ever said this.
The first isnt wrong, our air force > the the next 13 most powerful countries air force.

And about the eurofighter, you do know it was created by america right?

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Mar 11th, 2012 at 04:49 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:45 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I'm fairly certainly you're thinking of our navy which is insanely powerful compared to the rest of the world.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:47 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I'm fairly certainly you're thinking of our navy which is insanely powerful compared to the rest of the world.
Nope, im thinking of the air force, look it up.

I have returned

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:48 AM
Omega Vision

Re: Re: Re: Can any country beat the U.S in war??

The first isnt wrong, our air force > the the next 13 most powerful countries air force.

And about the eurofighter, you do know it was created by america right?

You're thinking of the navy which is larger than the next 15 navies combined.

And lol no it wasn't. It was created by a joint Italian-English-Spanish-German venture.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:51 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

So who's got the bigger/better airforce?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:52 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

But the point is, no. Country comes anywear near beating us in war. Espicially since the navy and air force plays a major part in war.

I have returned

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:52 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can any country beat the U.S in war??

You're thinking of the navy which is larger than the next 15 navies combined.

And lol no it wasn't. It was created by a joint Italian-English-Spanish-German venture.
With technology from NATO? Your right about the navy, my fault.

I have returned

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:53 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
So who's got the bigger/better airforce?
We dominate in every category. No one comes close.

I have returned

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:53 AM
Omega Vision

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can any country beat the U.S in war??

With technology from NATO

That's not even close to it being "Made in America"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:54 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

We dominate in every category. No one comes close.
I was actually... not asking you...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:54 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

I gave the answer, does it matter?

I have returned

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:56 AM
Omega Vision

America may have the best air force and the biggest, but I don't think it's lightyears beyond the air forces of Israel and the more powerful Western European countries, especially not if they were to Voltron-up.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 04:56 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

America may have the best air force and the biggest, but I don't think it's lightyears beyond the air forces of Israel and the more powerful Western European countries, especially not if they were to Voltron-up.
most of isreal aircraft have been obtained from the us

I have returned

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:01 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

But the question is. how can any country every hope to beat us in war? We can do anything we want...

I have returned

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:02 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Tru dat. And I just caught the opening line:

Lawl. No.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:03 AM
Omega Vision

most of isreal aircraft have been obtained from the us

Which doesn't make it any less effective of an Air Force...besides, they upgrade all their planes to suit their specific needs so they're different aircraft than the ones we use.

Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tru dat. And I just caught the opening line:

Lawl. No.
I mean navy. Slight mistake and yes our navy is > than the 15 most powerful navies in the world combined. The rest dont matter at the point

I have returned

Omega Vision

I mean navy. Slight mistake

Nope, im thinking of the air force, look it up.

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 11th, 2012 05:04 AM