KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ush the mighty

Ush the mighty
Started by: Corran

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Corran
Lucifer

Ush the mighty

It has finally happened, Ush has become the biggest poster here. he has at last overtaken the total number of posts made by the infamous, and missing-in-action Yerssot.

congratumulations Ush.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 05:32 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

trailing by the powerhous Finti

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 05:42 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Yerssot who?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 05:55 PM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

A former forum user who apparently was quite legendary and a bit of a pain. This was before my time you understand so I don't really know. Ask them.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 06:01 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Congrats Ush!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 06:13 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Gordon, Tes knows yerss he was just being facetious

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 06:33 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

and that is pretty good for a texan

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 06:49 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

GS dont speak bad of ppl you don't know

(I will take any comment on Yerss personaly he is a very very very good irl friend of mine, this doesn't mean I agree with everything he does or has done here but I will not let him be attacked by ppl who don't know what they are talking about)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 06:51 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well he kind off retreated in the end of his post there fire

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 06:53 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Yes Yerss was OK, for a Belgian wink

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 06:53 PM
finti

unbelivable but true

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 06:54 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Forget Yerss and lets get back to giving Ush the credit he deserves.....well done chap, have a drink on me (In the bar of course, where we are attempting to get Gundy drunk at present). big grin

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 07:15 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

lets get Ush drunk too and we can celebrate my 20 000 post very very soon

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 07:24 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

*Wipes tear from eye*

Man, I love anniversary's.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 07:26 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

are you gonna go sentimental on us now Brummie, have another drink

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 07:28 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Oooh, ta. big grin

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 07:29 PM
finti

all hail Ush..............am I there yet?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 07:30 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Crumbs, how did I do that? Amazing how these things sneak up on you... well, thanks, everyone.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 07:30 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

YAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO congrats Ush ........................
and me 20 000 polite big ones

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 07:32 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

On the dot, I see! The big man strikes again!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 29th, 2003 07:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote