KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

Older Women Seducing Underage Boys
Started by: roughrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (53): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roughrider
Thunderer

Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

This is the latest case today. A 33 year old Reality TV starlet from Arkansas & a 13 year old boy. Friend of the family, natch.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...kusaolp00000009

Only thing different here is that she wasn't the boy's teacher, which is often the case.

I'm fascinated by the different perception these cases have, in comparison to the Older Man-Underage Girl cases. The men are thought of as sick monsters, but the women get lasciviously profiled on sites like 'Hot For Teacher.'

The general perception of this is "It's a crime...but not really. It's not so bad; what young boy hasn't thought about this?" It's similar thinking to taking drugs, and they actively talk about legalizing drugs. shifty

Opinions?

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 12:12 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It's rape.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 12:16 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Well the boy is more to blame than the women in most cases. You can't really blame women considering how the Patriarchy encourages men to be so aggressively flirtatious toward women they're attracted too.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 12:19 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Re: Older Women Seducing Underage Boys

quote: (post)
Originally posted by roughrider
"It's a crime...but not really. It's not so bad; what young boy hasn't thought about this?"

What young girl hasn't thought about older men like Orlando Bloom or whatever the ****. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be a crime on every level.

Statutory rape is wrong, no matter the gender.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 12:19 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Originally posted by Nephthys
What young girl hasn't thought about older men like Orlando Bloom or whatever the ****. That doesn't mean it wouldn't be a crime on every level.

Statutory rape is wrong, no matter the gender.

thumb up

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 12:31 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

It's funny how sexism works in this case - society finds it harder to view boys as victims.

The Elizabeth Garner case is more a case of assault than rape. (And yet, she's a former NFL cheerleader, so again hotness colours the issue. roll eyes (sarcastic) )

http://www.cinemablend.com/pop/Form...y-BJ-53883.html

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 12:35 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Man, she must have been really drunk.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 12:37 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Moose
Umbrella Elite

Earlier this month, forty-two-year-old former Tennessee Titans cheerleader Elizabeth Garner was arrested for following a twelve-year-old boy into a bathroom during a party, grabbing his penis and asking if he’d ever been with a woman before. She then apparently tried to remove his shorts to give him a blowjob, but rather than going with it, he decided to run away and tell his mother, who immediately called the police.

WUT.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 12:39 AM
Stealth Moose is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Moose a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Moose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

This woman deliberately tried posing as a 17 year old, to get the object of her obsession.

http://bossip.com/850203/hide-ya-ki...e-underage-boy/

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 01:00 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

One female author has tackled this, writing a book that sounds like a female version of American Psycho.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...l-boys-sex.html

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 01:12 AM
Lexington
Elysian Fields

I guess she has begun her mid-life crisis.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 01:23 AM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Here is a Top 50 list of the most infamous female teacher sex scandals.
(And this is just inside the United States.)

http://www.zimbio.com/The+50+Most+I...er+Sex+Scandals

Many got leniency, due to their gender. Or in the case of Debra LaFave, for being 'too pretty for prison.' big grin

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 04:31 AM
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by roughrider

Many got leniency, due to their gender. Or in the case of Debra LaFave, for being 'too pretty for prison.

And they say justice is blind, yeah until she takes a sneak peek out from under her blindfold more often than not to see what gender it is.

And many women still do get leniency due to their sex followed by the typical slaps on the wrist compared to male offenders. While men lives are practically over in every way except physically, hell you may be even assaulted and killed in prison over it because some inmates don't take kindly to pedos.

Not to say that what they've done is right but let the punishment fit the crime on both sides equally.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 07:31 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Here, the sliding scale is in direct proportion to her looks. If she is very old, ugly and overweight, then she gets treated more harshly by the system. No wonder some of these stories can be the fodder for screwball comedies.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 03:20 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Well the boy is more to blame than the women in most cases. You can't really blame women considering how the Patriarchy encourages men to be so aggressively flirtatious toward women they're attracted too.

Sorry but that's silly. It's so ridiculous actually that it almost worries me. Unless the adult is mentally challenged it is always their fault for taking advantage of a child or young teen in a sexual manner. I could understand you making an argument on the morality of the issue if you were questioning the age of responsible consent. However, you can't make that argument and still put blame on either side.

Personally I think it's wrong for an adult to sleep with anyone that young and when I say adult i'm talking about someone that is decades older than the "youth" that they are sleeping with.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 04:46 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Sorry but that's silly. It's so ridiculous actually that it almost worries me. Unless the adult is mentally challenged it is always their fault for taking advantage of a child or young teen in a sexual manner. I could understand you making an argument on the morality of the issue if you were questioning the age of responsible consent. However, you can't make that argument and still put blame on either side.

Personally I think it's wrong for an adult to sleep with anyone that young and when I say adult i'm talking about someone that is decades older than the "youth" that they are sleeping with.

Blax is playing a caricature of a feminist he perceives to be accurate.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 04:54 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I see nothing wrong with what happened.

no expression

Every person should have to take a test (an oral one, lol..jkjk) to prove that they are competent enough to make an informed choice when it comes to sexual relationships (assuming they want such a relationship). We'd probably see how often these supposed "children" are not really children and knew exactly WTF they were doing.

Any psychologists willing to make such a test? smile

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 05:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Originally posted by dadudemon
I see nothing wrong with what happened.

no expression

Every person should have to take a test (an oral one, lol..jkjk) to prove that they are competent enough to make an informed choice when it comes to sexual relationships (assuming they want such a relationship). We'd probably see how often these supposed "children" are not really children and knew exactly WTF they were doing.

Any psychologists willing to make such a test? smile

I think it is more to do with them not understanding the consequences of the choices put before them rather than not knowing that plug x goes into socket y.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 05:41 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Bardock42
Blax is playing a caricature of a feminist he perceives to be accurate.

It's a fairly accurate caricature of an e-feminist.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 05:45 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

No

Old Post Jan 16th, 2014 06:29 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote