KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Most Romantic Moments?

Most Romantic Moments?
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Most Romantic Moments?

Just wondering what everyones most romatic moments were? Pick the most special, romatic moment you ever had and tell us as much, or as little, about it as you like.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 08:44 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Anyone remember my post in the "First Kiss" thread a while back where I described the girl who dumped me because I told her I loved her (it should be buried a few pages back or something- none of you knew who I was at the time...)? Well, my most romnatic moment was about five minutes before that

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 10:21 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

laughing out loud

Looks like RC finally turned to mush. Guess who's in love?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 12:03 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Post it or shut it dutchboy. laughing out loud

Who's in love? Yeah, your always in love when you seperate, that's why you do it. Sheesh!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 01:56 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dutch boy! Oh, that's the most amazing insult...

Feeling small now, Man-of-Holland...?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 03:30 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

From RC and in a thread like this I can only see it as a declaration of love. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 12:06 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

OH queeq, you promised you wouldn't tell. wink

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 12:19 PM
finti

Yes this thread is really following the topiclaughing out loud

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 01:22 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Don't worry finti, I just want it to be a surprise this time when I take it off topic. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 01:48 PM
Ratcat

OK, so no romantic moments out there then?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 02:00 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

If there was big romances going on there wouldn't be anyone logging in!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 02:28 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Nope! I ahve spent my whole life trying to avoid romantic moments! Cant stand them! They are way too embarrassing and just make me cringe!

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 03:20 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Re: ...

Yes, we noticed that. Poor Ush. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 05:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh... and just TWELVE posts needed this time to turn it in to an 'embarrass Ush about Edna' thread... I will have my revenge...

BtVS

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 05:20 PM
Dim
Creativity

I have lots of little romantic moments to remember...but I don't think other people would get anything out of them big grin PLUS I know how people read into these things!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 05:24 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Ya know, I can't think of a one.

Maybe I don't have any romance in me?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 05:40 PM
queeq
Chaos

*gets pen and pencil* Start talking, Dim. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 06:28 PM
Ratcat

Actually, there are a couple but they're more general than specific. You think I'd get into specifics with queeq around.

The first one was meeting someone for a first date. That was quite romantic. Being in the really public place and feeling like you are the only two people there. I think the bit I will remember the most is trying to look into their eyes without just wantiong to melt right there on the spot. That always brings out the silly side of me.

The second was being somewhere very special and holding hands all day. The best bit was knowing that everytime you turned to face them, you could give them a kiss and it was totally expected and returned.

Those were two very magical and romatic feelings.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 07:28 PM
queeq
Chaos

Specifics? Hmmmm, I'm sure there's vermin with big ears involved, and a duck, and towers and terrors.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 08:08 PM
Ratcat

If that's what you want to believe old boy. Me on a date with a duck and a rat in a strange building then that's your perogative.....

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 08:15 PM