KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Worst Automobile Accident

Worst Automobile Accident
Started by: Ratcat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ratcat

Worst Automobile Accident

OK, I think Dim started something with he "Getting to know you2 type question.

So, what was the worst automobile accident you were ever involved in?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 08:47 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am medically barred from driving. So it will never be my fault...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 10:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I wasnt personally involved, but during my year in the army, I was helping out on two fatal accidents. First one was in the middle of winter, snow all over. A car with 4 soldiers crashed into the mountainside the driver catapulted through his front window and got the car over himself. He was totally crushed, but still alive when we reached the crash site. Together with som officers and the army camps doctor we were able to keep him alive untill the ambulance helicopter came. Sadly he died moments after its arrival, blood all over the place and the snow made it look much worse. The other three surrvived with minor injuries.
The other accident was noticed during a patrol, a car had slid of the road and landed in the river on the roof. The three people in the car had drowned, a man his wife and their 12 year old daughter. We had to carry them back up to the road . Me and another soldier had to carry the girl, and I think she was the toughest one to carry.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 10:50 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Whill

I've just started taking driving lessons so thanks a lot for this topic! I'm even more scared now.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 10:52 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

laughing out loud Sorry!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2001 11:11 PM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh good. A slasher thread. Gory details, bowels, blood. Great idea RC, this will certainly light up the place.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 12:05 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthBorgie

Anyone ever seen the show COPS...big grin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 02:00 AM
DarthBorgie is currently offline Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Was it bloody last night?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 11:59 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

Cops is hilarious to watch. I used to watch it a lot, but I haven't seen it in a while.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 08:24 PM
JediOasis
Better Man

One time I was messing with my CD player and wasn't paying attention to the car in front of me that happened to be turning into a Church. The worst part was that I only had my license for 3 days. My parents were not pleased.

"I loved it the first time I saw it. It's goodies and baddies, cowboys and Indians in space. I was a child when it came out and it still appeals to me now. It is one of my favourite films ever and Darth Vader is best."
-Noel Gallagher

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 09:26 PM
JediOasis is currently offline Click here to Send JediOasis a Private Message Find more posts by JediOasis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Whill

Is driving easy? I've had four lessons which I found difficult. I keep stalling the car. How many lessons do you normally need?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2001 10:40 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I think it's either something you can do naturally and you have very few or you need loads.

Persoanlly I had loads, probably over 120 before I finally passed my test.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 12:20 AM
queeq
Chaos

I had about 60 I think. It took me about 6 months to get it, with two lessons a week of course. Failed once.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 12:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don't know if it's a talent or not. Poor old Edna should be able to pass by all rights, but it keeps eluding her...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 03:18 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

The secret to learning to drive...

getting an automatic! I hate all that shifting crap. I don't know how much I practiced..had drivers ed with the hungover football coach, which was actually pretty funny.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 09:44 AM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

I had about 10 lessons before I got my license. I drove illigally for 1 1\2 before i took the license. If I had been caught I would have be fined heavely and a 2 years postponend on the license.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 11:50 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

AUTOMATIC!!!! Eugh!

I love my stick shift, I hate driving an automatic.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 12:17 PM
KJ
Sausages

sad sad sad sad Why couldn't you say 9 or 10 lessons!?! Now I have to save money.sad

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 08:42 PM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dim
Creativity

Just get it done KJ...done and over with!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2001 10:33 PM
Dim is currently offline Click here to Send Dim a Private Message Find more posts by Dim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hey Dim, gimme your automatic any time. You can have my stick shift for more practising. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 8th, 2001 01:15 AM