KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who among the 3 has the best answer for Miss Universe 2015?

Who among the 3 has the best answer for Miss Universe 2015?
Started by: RLAAMJR.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RLAAMJR.
Ororo Munroe's Boyfriend

Who among the 3 has the best answer for Miss Universe 2015?

People have different opinions on whose answer was better.
So I'd like to know who do you think has the best answer. List them in order between Colombia, Philippines and USA.

Youtube link for the final Q and A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Ik3h85zWU

You might also try to search for the translation of Miss Colombia's answer just in case you don't understand her language.

The Month of May is Ororo Munroe aka Storm Month!

Best Storm site: http://storm-goddess.webs.com

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 09:44 PM
RLAAMJR. is currently offline Click here to Send RLAAMJR. a Private Message Find more posts by RLAAMJR. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It might of been better to provide such a translation right off the bat since I guarantee you most people here will not understand Miss Colombia's answer. Okay but watching the video they literally translate it as she talks. Though it was a sub par translation.

Also see I didn't even know Miss USA made the final 3. I found her answer silly and full of cliches and just to me when I think of models and shit I think of fake-ness so hearing her talk about "just being yourself" throws me off.

Miss Colombia keeps talking about her attributes and how she has all the attributes a woman should have. Does she think this is an RPG? Her answer basically could of been "I have nice boobs and a nice ass".

I find all 3 answers full of epic fail. Though Miss Colombia is definitely the hottest.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 26th, 2015 at 04:55 PM

Old Post Dec 26th, 2015 04:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote