KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Idea on how to curb high crime areas

Idea on how to curb high crime areas
Started by: Darth Truculent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Truculent
Truth is written in Blood

Idea on how to curb high crime areas

I am not trying to offend law enforcement here, but in cities that are overrun with gang, drug cartel crime I have an idea on how to stop crime in those cities:

The state government should hire private military corporations like Blackwater or G.R.S. for a month to patrol the streets. I'd really like to see gangs or cartels try to attack a squad in full body armor carrying M4s, patrolling the streets in an armored Humvee and mini-bird choppers constantly overhead with orders to fire on an immediate threat.

War Doctor

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 05:38 PM
Darth Truculent is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Truculent a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Truculent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Terrible, terrible, terrible idea.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 05:42 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Pretty manly idea though. It has my full support. thumb up

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 05:53 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

As long as it's just the mostly black inner cities where us decent white folks dare not tread, then I'm all for this. Private military contractors are some of the most responsible, trustworthy, morally upstanding people in the world. They deserve our complete confidence/turned-blind-eye.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 06:12 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Just carpet bomb one area and ask, who's next? Everyone else will fall in line.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 06:13 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It works everywhere else in the world. I vote we wipe out Dallas, cuz of recent events. The charred corpses of the innocent will serve as a toasty warning to the guilty.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 06:15 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

We could create our own Gulag in Alaska and ship the troublemakers there.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 06:20 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It works everywhere else in the world. I vote we wipe out Dallas, cuz of recent events. The charred corpses of the innocent will serve as a toasty warning to the guilty.

You can't wipe out an area Mark Cuban owns. That's just unAmerican. I vote we take out Oregon and California, the two self proclaimed bastions of progress.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 06:54 PM
MS Warehouse is currently offline Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Take off...nuke the whole site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure

- Hicks

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 06:55 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Re: Idea on how to curb high crime areas

Originally posted by Darth Truculent
The state government should hire private military corporations like Blackwater or G.R.S. for a month to patrol the streets.
It turns out Blackwater has been hired by the U.S. government before to do this very same job. I found this clip of a Blackwater official speaking on arrival in Nisour Square, Baghdad.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 07:14 PM
snowdragon

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
As long as it's just the mostly black inner cities where us decent white folks dare not tread, then I'm all for this.

Care to share where there is are inner cities filled with whites and gangs and drugs?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 08:14 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

Originally posted by snowdragon
Care to share where there is are inner cities filled with whites and gangs and drugs?

I think Lucien has reality confused with West Side Story.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 08:30 PM
MS Warehouse is currently offline Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nonsense, every time I go to the trailer park there are just loads of gangs and little kids getting shot in the face and all that.

Except that I just lied. I'm not sure how these poor people survive without turning to crime/violence. We should probably study trailer parks for future reference.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 09:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Kid Rock is from straight out the trailer and he turned out ok, eh?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 11:06 PM
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by MS Warehouse
I think Lucien has reality confused with West Side Story.

I doubt he's completely serious. I know my comments weren't.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 11:07 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Darth Truculent
I am not trying to offend law enforcement here, but in cities that are overrun with gang, drug cartel crime I have an idea on how to stop crime in those cities:

The state government should hire private military corporations like Blackwater or G.R.S. for a month to patrol the streets. I'd really like to see gangs or cartels try to attack a squad in full body armor carrying M4s, patrolling the streets in an armored Humvee and mini-bird choppers constantly overhead with orders to fire on an immediate threat.

So not sure if Blackwater would fall under the Posse Comitatus Act umbrella.

I think a good start would be to reform the police. Its been done before .

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 12:38 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I doubt he's completely serious. I know my comments weren't.
i was trolling his trolling

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 12:42 AM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Main thing comes from education and law enforcement/prison reform on part of the system, and the need for blacks to lose their excessive consumerist culture and start investing into businesses in their communities. I know Black Wall Street failed but in today's world, such I doubt an event such as the Tulsa race riot would transpire without causing an outright race war. We can try it again, and considering the amount of wealthy black millionaires/billionaires, such an enterprise could be attempted. Unfortunately, there has been no major attempt at this, which can only be faulted on black's consumerist culture, which only allows consumption without production.

Even worse, the most successful blacks, rap artists, make their money by exploiting the Third world conditions of their poverty and tragic necessity of crime as prideful exploits, glorifying the sell of heroin and cocaine which ravage communities, materialism (long ago, before the election, rapper Young Jeezy had a song called Donald Trump praising him, glorifying Trump's excessive materialism as admirable) which causes needless debt, glorification of violent criminals as honorable soldiers which indoctrinated violence, and misogyny and objectification of women unseen in any other genre of music, as well as homophobia. Rappers become rich by glorifying urban blight as something admirable and honorable. Not all rap is like this, such as KRS ONE, but a lot of current rap is, and when say a white person listens to it they hear exactly what it is, the soundtrack to the life of a criminal. 40-50 year old men talking about drug dealing, violence, misogyny and materialism have no excuse for their greed.

Prisons need to stop being privatized so that nonviolent criminals do not have to be taken away from their families and initiated into violence by prison gangs. There have been cases of judges who intentionally sent thousands of youths to a detention facility because he was bribed by prison construction contractors.

And, of course, law enforcement internal affairs needs to step their game up. There have been cases of police departments purposely targeting blacks to increase their quotas and profit from court fees. Our law enforcement and legal system is entirely driven by profit rather than justice, but of course, given our two candidates, it appears as though profiteering is the true American ideal.

And inner city public elementary, middle, and high schools need massive increases in budget and staff pay. Police also need to be trained to be more kid friendly.

These are just a few things

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Last edited by Lestov16 on Jul 9th, 2016 at 02:43 AM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 02:39 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Originally posted by Lestov16
Prisons need to stop being privatized so that nonviolent criminals do not have to be taken away from their families and initiated into violence by prison gangs. There have been cases of judges who intentionally sent thousands of youths to a detention facility because he was bribed by prison construction contractors.

This one is ****ing insane.

Watched some documentaries on this. Judges related to prison wardens, etc. Absolutely crazy.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 07:36 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Lestov16
And inner city public elementary, middle, and high schools need massive increases in budget and staff pay. Police also need to be trained to be more kid friendly.

This is true, but I think we also need to talk about parenting. People need to straight raising their children correctly. I say this because of the horror stories I have heard about the public schools here in Chicago. I have an aunt who has been a gym teacher for like 25 years in various public schools. My brother works in a public school working with the kids(but he's not an actual teacher) and a friend of mine is an actual teacher who worked a lot as a sub at various grammar schools and high schools.

The first story that popped into my mind came from my aunt because when I was little sometimes when I had no school I would go to school with her. She was a gym teacher so it wasn't boring. I remember there was this kid with one leg on crutches because he got hit by a train and lost his leg. Later on I heard there was an incident where some kids literally took his crutches from him and beat him with them.

There is another public high school where you had fights every day. Where people would literally fling shit in the hallways. I mean poo. This isn't even uncommon as strange as it sounds. My friend who is a sub had a student toss a cup of piss at him.

There are more stories, but I think we really need to change a lot of things because some of these kids just run wild and do whatever they want and then when they mess up in school and grow up to be criminals they blame it on stuff like education when they had absolutely no interest in truly getting one anyways.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2016 01:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote