KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Liberals are working to produce and Unaware Compliant and docile Citizenry.

Liberals are working to produce and Unaware Compliant and docile Citizenry.
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Liberals are working to produce and Unaware Compliant and docile Citizenry.

Well, we all thought the big problem for our US democracy was Citizens United/Koch Brothers big money in politics. Silly us; turns out that money isn't all that important if you can conflate entertainment with the electoral process. Trump masters TV, TV so-called news picks up and repeats and repeats to death this opinionated blowhard and his hairbrained ideas, free-floating discontent attaches to a seeming strongman and we're off and running. JFK, Jr would be delighted by all this as his "George" magazine saw celebrity politics coming.

The magazine struggled as it was ahead of its time but now looks prescient. George, of course, played the development pretty lightly, basically for charm and gossip, like People, but what we are dealing with now is dead serious. How does this get handled in the general? Secretary Clinton is not an entertainer, and not a celebrity in the Trump, Kardashian mold; what can she do to offset this? I'm certain the poll-directed insiders are sure things will default to policy as soon as the conventions are over, but I think not.

And as I've mentioned, we've all been quite content to demean government, drop civics and in general conspire to produce an unaware and compliment citizenry.The unawareness remains strong but compliance is obviously fading rapidly. This problem demands some serious, serious thinking - and not just poll driven, demographically-inspired messaging.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3599

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Last edited by Time-Immemorial on Oct 11th, 2016 at 12:46 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 12:38 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

JFK Jr was assassinated.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 01:50 PM
Its2016 is currently offline Click here to Send Its2016 a Private Message Find more posts by Its2016 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

What keyword spoke out to you in that email?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 01:52 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Its2016
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess conspire. Hillary is being used by secret dark forces. 10 years ago, I thought dark forces was just the Bushes, but it seems dark forces have had secret elements in both parties and now everyone is jumping on Hillary. Trump is either e fall guy, or the last opposition standing.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 03:01 PM
Its2016 is currently offline Click here to Send Its2016 a Private Message Find more posts by Its2016 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Conspire was the one that stuck out to me as well. Glad we are on the same wavelength.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 03:04 PM