KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thoughts on Wikileaks Denial

Thoughts on Wikileaks Denial
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thoughts on Wikileaks Denial

The wikileaks from Podestas emails seem to be so damming that the Media, the DNC and HRC campaign has to completely deny their existence.

Podesta admits his email was hacked, but refuses to validate his own emails.

If the emails were not legit, then how did they end up in the debate, like this one?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5205

Or how do they end up with detailed information on the clinton campaign, dates, meetings times of phone calls, peoples phone numbers.

Are we really supposed to believe Russia fabricated all this and it happens to just look true, but not really?

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 11:30 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just to be clear: so Podesta has admitted he was hacked. So is he also saying not only was he hacked, but his hacked emails were somehow edited? Has he directly claimed the emails are wrong?

I was kind of horrified to hear that Donna Brazille woman, when Megyn Kelly confronted her about the shit in the emails, just go "oh so you're using stolen stuff!".

So okay, we've all acknowledged these things were not legally obtained. But they are out there now, so we need more than just "well you're using stolen evidence".

Since, this woman denied she did what they are saying when it came to the questions given out, but then she gets pissy when the emails are brought up as proof of her actions. I'm confused, has ANYONE come out and directly said these hacked emails have been altered? Since that is a much more legitimate road to go down than "well oh the evidence you got was stolen".

I don't care if the evidence came from Santa Clause himself, is it VALID? If it is valid, whether or not it is stolen is not the most pressing issue here. Have we become the type of country where we whine about the breach of privacy and not what the breach reveals? Which, isn't that hypocritical as hell for our government to have that stance?

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 21st, 2016 at 03:51 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember Trump's tax returns were illegally obtained, the left didn't care.

Also look at the forum, none of the liberals here care about the emails, they were already programmed to deny their existence.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:52 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember, Trump was called vile for saying the things he said, but the democrats planning to start riots at Trump rallies was called "trolling" lol.

I wake up this morning and what are the main stories? Oh, Trump and Hilary at some asinine Catholic benefit and Trump made rude or unfunny jokes. That was the top news story when I got up today.

At this point this is like a heroin addict that refuses to get clean. At some point you just have to sit back and let them OD.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are we supposed to believe he isn't cheating on his wife here?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22197

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 03:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Are we supposed to believe he isn't cheating on his wife here?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/22197

Well no that's just..I dunno, I'm sure the guy was just doing research on speed dating because..reasons?

Plus just because he is deceitful and manipulative to those closest to him doesn't mean he behaves that way with others. I mean, JFK cheated too so...yeah? I dunno, I'm running out of straws to grasp at.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 04:00 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

No he was talking to the person he was going on a date with.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 04:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean holy shit if you're going to cheat on your wife as a politician just get a hooker like everyone else. Do you seriously want to DATE a female willing to get involved with a married man? Are there zero standards anymore?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 04:06 PM
aaylasecura95

russia stole the wikileaks they are made up

love and kindness:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHp69F7vrLU

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 04:48 PM
aaylasecura95 is currently offline Click here to Send aaylasecura95 a Private Message Find more posts by aaylasecura95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Proof?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:29 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the burden of proof rests on anyone who wants to assert wikileaks' authenticity.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Were you born stupid? Or did you end up that way through liberalism.

Now you are going to deny these emails exist?laughing out loud

They came from his email address, you hack.

Also Clinton already verified the authenticity.laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:33 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

haha yeah totally bro. but anyway the point stands and you're wrong.

"the thing is authentic" <----burden of proof

"the thing is not proven to be authentic" <----no burden of proof

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:35 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clinton already verified the authenticitythumb up

Sucks to be youthumb up

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:35 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh snap! source?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:37 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:39 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

do you have a valid source?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:40 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...article/2605063

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:41 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you're good, you

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:42 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice owning youthumb up

Old Post Oct 21st, 2016 05:43 PM