KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Study - White People are More Empathetic than Non Whites

Study - White People are More Empathetic than Non Whites
Started by: Ziggystardust

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

Study - White People are More Empathetic than Non Whites

This is a post retrieved from Ziggystardust's Lustful Congress explored findings from the darkest nooks of SCIENCE - that there are genes which affect the ability to empathize, and that these empathy-boosting genes are more prevalent in White's than in browns or blacks.

In terms of destructive power on the shitlib psyche, this study is a Mother Of All Dissonances. Racial differences in moral feeling are even more nuclear to liberal sensitivities and their equalism ideology than are findings that mean IQ differs by race. It’s like taking a libfruit’s id and squeezing it until all the seeds of his or her self-worth squirt out onto the ground. When you have an equalist priest on the ropes, you don’t give him a mercy time-out. You keep pummeling him until he collapses to the mat. With that in mind, here comes the knockout punch:

quote:

It’s in Danish, but my blurb above summarizes the findings which were reported in a far left Danish paper. FYI, you can read non-Western kids as [/i]nonWhite kids[/i], because in Denmark that accurately describes most of the immigrants. We have a disease in White Western societies. It’s a condition called empathobesity, and in a globalist world with open borders and cheap airfare it will mean the self-annihilation of the West if a cure isn’t found soon.

All human groups — races and ethnies — vary in their moral dispositions. Some races are on average, quite simply, more moral than other races - if we measure morality by the utopian standard of liberal orthodoxy. Even within White nations, there will be variance in moral feeling among different White and quasi-White groups. More tribalistic Whites that have evolved to be clannish - or haven’t evolved away from clannishness - will have a comparatively stunted ability to empathize with strangers. Their moral reasoning will seem to emerge from without rather than from within, and it will lack the distinctive character of self-reflection that typifies the moral reasoning of NW White Europeans. It will be as if these less empathetic peoples were “deaf inside”.

Consequently, if we let more of these inwardly deaf races of people into the Anglosphere, they will remake their new nations in the image of their morally primitive homelands, and the morality that self-righteous White liberals take for granted as a foundation for their system of law and informal rules of social interaction will slowly, inexorably, disappear from the face of the earth, leaving their cherished constitutions worth no more than the memories evoked in old-timers who lived through the Dispossession Wars. Because I’ve got somber news for liberals reading this: Don’t expect history to be on your side for much longer. In game theoretic match-ups, low-empathy ethnocentrism reproductively out-competes high-empathy humanitarianism. The fate of people who believe in leftoid equalism isn’t one world; it’s a world without them.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 08:18 PM
Ziggystardust is currently offline Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

totally legit, I'm sure.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 08:19 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Keep posting them; I'm gonna do a big dump of your posts on SDN.net soon. thumb up

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 08:20 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If this keeps up, the casual passerby is going to think KMC is the sister-site to Stormfront

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 08:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

BTW Surtur, you should be proud of the kinds of allies you have on this forum. T.I., Fly Attractor, XYZ, Ziggy...don't you notice a pattern here?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 08:22 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
BTW Surtur, you should be proud of the kinds of allies you have on this forum. T.I., Fly Attractor, XYZ, Ziggy...don't you notice a pattern here?

And that is what I'm looking for lol. I love it.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 08:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

The timing of the study is consistent with the positive action taken accross much of Europe (in 2016) of housing displaced families many with children who have experienced death, trauma, starvation and war in Syria.

Question:

ikke vestilg ‎børn % Refugees

% Non Danish Children in The Focus Group who are (i) displaced (ii) recently displaced.

Last edited by Badabing on Nov 19th, 2016 at 09:40 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 09:25 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote