KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Study - You Can Spot A Criminal by the Way They Look

Study - You Can Spot A Criminal by the Way They Look
Started by: Ziggystardust

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

Study - You Can Spot A Criminal by the Way They Look

According to !SCIENCE! the answer is yiss.... my oh my, the science is sweet this week. I’ll never tire of science as the preferred authority of libshits, fluffing my ego knob to an enthusiastic *preen*. Science is why I love assaulting liberal virtue masturbating snobs with 100% TRUEFAX.

Study

It has recently been revealed by unbiased Artificial Intelligence that physiognomy - the study of facial features and ethnic origin of a person as indicative of that person’s character - is real. A study used a machine learning algorithm to determine if criminals could be identified by their faces from a random population sample, and the AI awkwardly noticed a very uncomfortable fact about human physiognomy.

quote:
Extract :

All four classifiers perform consistently well and produce evidence for the validity of automated face-induced inference on criminality, despite the historical controversy surrounding the topic. Also, we find some discriminating structural features for predicting criminality, such as lip curvature, eye inner corner distance, and the so-called nose-mouth angle.

Fellow KMC guests, another Ziggystardust truth is externally validated by scientific inquiry: You really can judge a book by its cover. I’m young, but I've lived in four different countries, and I can tell you that if you allow your eyes to see what is in front of your nose, you will definitely achieve a honed sixth sense for which people, by look alone, have criminal designs. (when looking at a black male, your sixth sense for criminal disposition needn’t be very honed)

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 06:21 PM
Ziggystardust is currently offline Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Go away, you white trash loser.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 06:24 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

As long as you go take Neph with you.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 06:27 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Go away, you white trash loser.

Please take your racism and your prejudice elsewhere.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 07:08 PM
Ziggystardust is currently offline Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is kind of a funny point, isn't the term "white trash" kinda racist?

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 07:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote