KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are Liberals Just Talking Shit?

Are Liberals Just Talking Shit?
Started by: Ziggystardust

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ziggystardust
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are Liberals Just Talking Shit?

I made a thread regarding facial features, ethnic origin and criminality, and how they relate to each other based off scientific evidence. Essentially, you can spot wrong doers just by looking at them. Evolution gave us these pattern recognition modules in our brains as a helpful navigation tool through an often hostile world. Only urban White liberals weaned on finding self-worth in their SAT scores and inability to throw a ball like a man, seem to think it shows class to metaphorically disenvow that useful pattern recognition module from their brains and loudly advertise their "virtues" to the cheers of their intellectually corralled comrades.

To be more precise, White liberals PRETEND to lobotomize their own discriminating nature. There’s a large difference between the White liberal’s admitted and revealed preferences. Libtards often wave the "Refugees Welcome" banner, but when real consequences are possible, the GoodWhite liberal finds within himself the power of a hundred BadWhite racists:

(please log in to view the image)

It's seems to me that the libshit coffee club involves more virtue signalling, than actual "positive" action.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 07:28 PM
Ziggystardust is currently offline Click here to Send Ziggystardust a Private Message Find more posts by Ziggystardust Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Seriously, are you just TRYING to get yourself banned here? stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 07:53 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I am surprised KMC hasn't ALREADY become a Leftist (We are all littlel Cry Baby Pussies who can't handle it ) Safe Place already.

Yeah know like CBR has become.

Or like in Sweden. Where they now Snow Plow to a Pro Feminist Agenda.

Its True. Look it up.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 08:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Seriously, are you just TRYING to get yourself banned here? stick out tongue

Not that I want this person banned, but I agree.

The trick to not getting banned, if I've learned anything from some others here, is to create a topic that seems innocent enough, but in reality is just a bait thread. It's all in how you word it.

As long as the title halfway sounds like you are seeking legit intelligent discussion you're good.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 08:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

What is the point of this thread?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 09:03 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch

Same point we have in every thread. To try to take over the world.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2016 09:16 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Thank God this poor excuse for a human being is finally gone. smile

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 10:02 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Tzeentch

The point is pretty simple really. Liberals talk ms a lot of shits, but when it's time to put up, they can't back there claims.

Case and point, the example that was showed by this thread user.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2016 02:18 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote