KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mr. President

Mr. President
Started by: DarthBorgie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthBorgie

Mr. President

Would anyone vote me president if I promised I would build a machine that reached tempretures of Absolute zero, and promised to fend off evil aliens with killer cyborgs. Just out of curisosity...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 07:18 AM
DarthBorgie is currently offline Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Killer cyborgs usually end up killing us. At least we can freeze ourselves and become cryogenists. So, yeah, I'll vote for you. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:34 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

all rise, Raz approaches. You dare to challenge Raz for the presidency? surely you jest. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 02:11 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

No you wouldnt get my vote.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 02:46 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Okay, let me get this straight, DarthBorgie....your campaign promises are:

1. Build a machine that reaches absolute zero. Okay, this could be a good thing in the name of science.

2. Kill evil aliens with killer cyborgs. My question is this...after the cyborgs have killed all the evil aliens (or at least the ones that land here where we can get at them, hopefully before they fly away) how do we make sure the killer cyborgs don't kill us by accident ? Or do they have a simple on/off switch ? Ya know the other thing about aliens is that they seem to have a tendency to land in southern US states in swamps where two old guys are sitting a pier fishing in the middle of the night. Now if you have a way to put these cyborgs on standby in these remote areas, you might have something going. Although then you have the problem of determining the intentions of the aliens, good or bad. I'm not trying to trash your idea, DB, as you had thought people were doing to you in your other thread, I'm just looking for a little more information before I go to the polls. smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 05:28 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Science is already working towards making cyborgs, DB is only a little bit ahead of his time. DB FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 05:38 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Who's your running mate, Borgie ?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 06:00 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Bet it's KoreanKnight. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 06:03 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Lets get one thing straight then....Is this machine going to be able to go to 0 degrees Kelvin or Celcius. Cus Celcius wouldn't be all that ground breaking, my freezer can do that you know.

But I am down with the killer cyborg issue, every home should have one.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 06:29 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

Well if you could program it to do the vacumming too, I'll be willing to get out my wallet. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 07:33 PM
queeq
Chaos

And the dishes. laughing out loud

And yes, absolute zero is 0 degrees Kelvin.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 07:59 PM
finti

Wont get many things to last if your frezeer`s at 0 degrees Celsius.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 08:49 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nope. But that was not his point really.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 09:29 PM
keokiswahine
Confusion

saw a cyborg lawnmower on TV last night.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 11:42 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Who did he kill?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2001 12:55 AM
finti

The gardnersmile

Old Post Mar 29th, 2001 01:14 AM
queeq
Chaos

Cool. The Postman's next. Poor Kevin.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2001 01:39 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

No way. Not Kevin. He's on my top ten list of hunka-hunkas. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 29th, 2001 03:22 AM
finti

Is Yoda on that list.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2001 04:16 AM
DarthBorgie

I have decided to release the name of my running mate. I have decided that Hobbes from Clavin and Hobbes will run with me. Now who will be in my cabinet...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2001 05:10 AM
DarthBorgie is currently offline Click here to Send DarthBorgie a Private Message Find more posts by DarthBorgie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote