KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who Really Controls Everything?

Who is in Control?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Chinese 0 0%
Zionist Jews 4 28.57%
The Russians 0 0%
None (There is no Big Power) 8 57.14%
Other (Specify Below) 2 14.29%
Total: 14 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who Really Controls Everything?
Started by: chingchangwalla

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who Really Controls Everything?

Which group really controls the 'world' (Money, Politics etc.) I know this is something more conspiratorial but meh

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2017 09:02 AM
chingchangwalla is currently offline Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2017 09:54 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Which group really controls the 'world' (Money, Politics etc.) I know this is something more conspiratorial but meh

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2017 01:24 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

quote:
Alan Moore: "... the main thing that I learned about conspiracy theories is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy, or the grey aliens, or the twelve-foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control, the truth is far more frightening; no-one is in control, the world is rudderless."

Howdy!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2017 02:00 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Corporate interest and the almighty dollar.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2017 02:18 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What, no Illuminati or Bilderberg Group?

Anyways, I have said this before: I don't think there is some cadre of supervillain-ish people who are specifically plotting world domination. There is potentially "accidental" conspiracy. That is, the incredibly wealthy do have a lot of influence, and the rich are going to look out for themselves which at times involves cooperating and looking out for the interests of other rich people as well.

Then again there was that recent billionaire who recently displayed his giant robotic suit. Luckily all he really managed to do in it is flail his arms around.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 22nd, 2017 at 02:48 PM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2017 02:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Beniboybling

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Yes. SJW PC NAZIS like these 2 would LOVE to Be the DICK in the Tater Ship on who runs thngs.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2017 05:18 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2017 03:41 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Who Really Controls Everything?

Originally posted by chingchangwalla

Money controls the world. Who controls the money, controls the world.

But breaking it down by representation tends to be un-pc unless the answer is "White people". For some reason "white people control everything" isn't a conspiracy like citing representation of jewish power in Hollywood and various other industries.. (Fun fact, the many jews who did exactly this are all marginalized as "self hating jews", and generally ignored by the left..)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2017 03:53 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well yeah I have heard the "Jews control the media" thing before.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2017 04:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Sacred Fire

Nah,,,if he/she/it controlled things I would imagine there would be a law mandating all underage girls dress like Japanese school girls.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2017 06:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

If you want to know who rules over you rules over you find the people you are not allowed to criticize.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2017 09:26 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Sacred Fire
Tbh.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2017 09:38 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nah,,,if he/she/it controlled things I would imagine there would be a law mandating all underage girls dress like Japanese school girls.
Don't want teenage girls to stop dressing like prostitutes and wear something conservative that covers their bodies? What a leftist lmao.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2017 09:39 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Not the 18 year old ones.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2017 09:40 PM
NemeBro

Not the 18 year old ones.
Then they're not underage.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2017 09:44 PM
Flyattractor

Exactly

Old Post Mar 26th, 2017 09:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

There would be "used panties" vending machines on every corner.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 26th, 2017 at 10:05 PM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2017 09:59 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by NemeBro
Don't want teenage girls to stop dressing like prostitutes and wear something conservative that covers their bodies? What a leftist lmao.

>has kill la kill sig and avatar

Old Post Mar 30th, 2017 11:17 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Old Post Mar 30th, 2017 11:59 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote