KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How Many Scandals is usual for a President in their entire term

How Many Scandals is usual for a President in their entire term
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

How Many Scandals is usual for a President in their entire term

Has trump had more already?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 09:41 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Hard to tell. Most of Obama's scandals didn't/aren't & won't be reported by the Leftist Media. That and most of the Trump Scandals are Fake News anyway.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 09:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: How Many Scandals is usual for a President in their entire term

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Has trump had more already?

One thing you can almost bank on, he's going to be the best at having scandals, the most and probably biggest scandals.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 09:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Who knows, most are based on conjecture so far.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 09:59 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Re: Re: How Many Scandals is usual for a President in their entire term

Originally posted by Robtard
One thing you can almost bank on, he's going to be the best at having scandals, the most and probably biggest scandals.

....like I said. "Fake News"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 10:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

At least a few hundred.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 10:32 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't know what is "usual" for a president. Each president is different and Trump is probably the furthest from being a "typical" president we have had in a long time.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 10:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

These scandals have all been of no subtstance. Obama had the most scandals

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 11:04 PM
chingchangwalla is currently offline Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That is true, but Obama was PROTECTED by the media. Trump is not.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 11:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
These scandals have all been of no subtstance. Obama had the most scandals

Didn't he use the IRS to go after conservatives? Good times.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 11:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
Didn't he use the IRS to go after conservatives? Good times.

What? Did THEY!?

Next you will say something silly like how Obama used the DOJ to cover up illegal Gun Running to Mexican Drug Cartels South of the U.S Border that resulted in the DEATHS of U.S Citizens!

smokin'

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 11:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Reagan has one of my favs in recent history, way juicer than Clinton getting a rimjob in the oval and lying about it, imo. The Iran-Contra Affair (aka Irangate)

Reagan ran his campaign and beat out Carter on the promise of 'being tough on Iran', due to the then recent Iran Hostage Crisis, then his admin illegally sells weapons to Iran in order to fund Nicaraguan rebels/death squads, which was also illegal. Oh, conservatives...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 6th, 2017 at 11:55 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2017 11:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reagan has one of my favs in recent history, way juicer than Clinton getting a rimjob in the oval and lying about it, imo. The Iran-Contra Affair (aka Irangate)

Reagan ran his campaign and beat out Carter on the promise of 'being tough on Iran', due to the then recent Iran Hostage Crisis, then his admin illegally sells weapons to Iran in order to fund Nicaraguan rebels/death squads, which was also illegal. Oh, conservatives...

What about Benghazi? Fast & Furious? The Solyndra **** up? The pedo Weiner? Bigger scandals around the dems

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:10 AM
chingchangwalla is currently offline Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

How about Hillary trafficking children out to pedophiles from Haiti after she burnt the country to the ground?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:14 AM
Flyattractor

They did it to help Black African Peoples. What do you find wrong with that?

How about Hillary trafficking children out to pedophiles from Haiti after she burnt the country to the ground?

True but if you stop and think about it Democrats have been helping "Blacks" in the U.S that way for centuries.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:47 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

^WROOOOOONG. Republicans are a lot better for blacks

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:53 AM
Flyattractor

Of course not. Don't be silly. Just look at some of the wonder places Democrats have created for Blacks like Detroit, Harlem, the South Side of Chicago...ohhhhhhhh

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 12:56 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harlem and Detroit are great places... to get a rock and firearms

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 01:14 AM
Flyattractor

Well at least unlike the Middle East they can get Rock. ALl the got in the M.E is the firearms.

Which they love to shoot in the air when they kill the infidels.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 02:16 AM
Adam_PoE

Kill yourself.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2017 04:54 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote