KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » BEWARE !

BEWARE !
Started by: Gundark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

BEWARE !

queeq, just look what you've forced Raz into ! We are worse than a pack of cigarettes ! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Cool, Raz. smokin'

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:18 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

What the heck is that supposed to mean? You're a little strange, Gundark.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:25 AM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I was referring to the warning Raz has put at the top of list of topics....Beware- queeq and Gundark are chaos and mayhem. And thank you for the compliment. smile

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:29 AM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I don't see why you guys get this right. Can I have a sign up saying 'Ushgarak is amazingly stylish and handsome", then?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:32 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Your welcome. Oh, I did notice that sign. I couldn't remember if it was there yesterday or not.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:33 AM
jedi212guy is currently offline Click here to Send jedi212guy a Private Message Find more posts by jedi212guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Dang it! Ushgarak, you beat me to the post. Now my old post doesn't make any sense. I need to learn how to type faster. If it happens again...

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:35 AM
finti

laughing out loud 212 it does look like a compliment to Ush.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:37 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Actually, I couldn't see Gundark's reply when I was typing mine, so you're not alone.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:39 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi212guy
Sith Warrior

Some people have a lot more experience than me making posts. I make less than 10 a day, but I think some people might go as high as 100!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:50 AM
Gundark
Mayhem

But we're glad you're here, 212....the longer you stay, the faster you'll get and the more you will be sucked in. Then there will be no escape. (Demonic laughter) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!! laughing out loud

Ush, you'll have send in your pic, then we'll determine if you're charming and handsome. Well, at least me, Dimmy and Edna will. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 02:46 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmmm... the statement probably doesn't work if I send you a pic...

BtVS

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 02:56 AM
queeq
Chaos

Does this mean Raz finally gave in to the Dark Side and give us power and dominion over all. evil face

Sounds like a sign: enter at your own risk! evil face

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 01:15 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
keokiswahine
Confusion

risky business here, folks, for chaos and mayhem reign. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 02:07 PM
keokiswahine is currently offline Click here to Send keokiswahine a Private Message Find more posts by keokiswahine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

ah. not to worry, Those two ar actually pussycats.
Me on the other handevil face

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 02:42 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

We DO. Finti tries. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 05:34 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

ah, finti...ever the evil Norse Sith. smile

queeq, I feel that the warning is not going to endear us to any new members in the future. We have acquired a reputation that precedes us in printed form. Maybe we should get liability insurance. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 05:34 PM
queeq
Chaos

Tried it already. No one is willing. They did say we were quite dependable (since we succeed at all times) but that they entire venture is a little costly. Guess we have to take over the boards. evil face

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 05:40 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

But if we take over, then we have to moderate, which means we must steer others to stay ON topic...do you see what will happen here ??? laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 05:56 PM
queeq
Chaos

Moderating means ORDER. You have to learn to look at the bigger picture, my young (laughing out loud ) apprentice. We start at the GDF, then we spread to the other forums and once we have taken over, our C&M virus will spread over all SW related boards and finally:..... THE WORLD!!!!! BWOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (=demonic laughter) evil face

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 06:01 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Of course. How stupid of me not to have checked the blueprint drawer. laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 28th, 2001 07:44 PM