KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why do rightists believe fake news?

Rightists like Fake news because
This poll is closed.
They are simply that stupid 1 50.00%
They are simply that stupid 0 0%
They are simply that stupid 1 50.00%
They ate simply that stupid. 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Why do rightists believe fake news?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do rightists believe fake news?

Are rightists that stupid or are they propagating a narrative?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 03:08 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

"They ate simply that stupid." If you're too incompetent to write "are," well, perhaps you shouldn't be calling people stupid.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 03:20 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
"They ate simply that stupid." If you're too incompetent to write "are," well, perhaps you shouldn't be calling people stupid.

#triggered

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 03:24 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Re: Why do rightists believe fake news?

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac

it started out as confirmation bias, but now i suspect the delusion of reality-altering super powers.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 03:36 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

The term 'rightist' just doesn't sound right.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 03:47 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Try moron. sad

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 04:01 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t643289.html

here's a good example of the problem. apparently russian state media, found guilty of ethics violations,
is just as bias as reputable sources. (because reasons and feels).

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 04:12 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Why do rightists believe fake news?

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it started out as confirmation bias, but now i suspect the delusion of reality-altering super powers.
laughing Maybe, or maybe they are just ****ing idiots!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 04:26 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t643289.html

here's a good example of the problem. apparently russian state media, found guilty of ethics violations,
is just as bias as reputable sources. (because reasons and feels).
So true laughing

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 04:27 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138

Lol hilarious.

Stupid leftists calling rightists stupid is always priceless.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 07:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 07:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol@ you thinking you've ever forced anyone to face their argument was bad or that you think just because you think an argument is bad it is bad lol. Post another gif or meme, that will surely put me in my place.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 08:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol@ you thinking you've ever forced anyone to face their argument was bad or that you think just because you think an argument is bad it is bad lol.

had to read that a few times to figure it out.
grammar nazis should use proper grammar, or at least attempt to. just my opinion.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 08:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

First rule of being a grammar Nazi: Do not make grammatical mistakes while being a grammar Nazi

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 08:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

had to read that a few times to figure it out.
grammar nazis should use proper grammar, or at least attempt to. just my opinion.

Who is the grammar nazi? Or are you too stupid to see laughing at some dipshit making typos while calling others dumb isn't the same as being a grammar nazi?

Please tell me it's the "too stupid" part.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 08:15 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Who is the grammar nazi? Or are you too stupid to see laughing at some dipshit making typos while calling others dumb isn't the same as being a grammar nazi?

Please tell me it's the "too stupid" part.

a typo makes someone dumb? or does that depend on the covfefe..i mean 'situation'. time for flips? smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 08:21 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

a typo makes someone dumb? or does that depend on the covfefe..i mean 'situation'. time for flips? smile

#gottem

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 08:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

A typo while running your mouth about the intelligence of others makes you dumb.

Did you have any further questions?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 08:25 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

A typo while running your mouth about the intelligence of others makes you dumb.

Did you have any further questions?

#SpecialRules4SpecialSnowflakes
#ThatsDifferentCozReasons

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 08:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

#SpecialRules4SpecialSnowflakes
#ThatsDifferentCozReasons

Surtur be all:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2017 08:28 PM