KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The North Korea / United States War (2017)

The North Korea / United States War (2017)
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

The North Korea / United States War (2017)

I have a strong feeling that an official Declaration of War along with direct military action will happen this month in between the U.S. and North Korea. Something, as an America citizen, I do not want to see.

I say there's a 60% chance of war happening this month and a 90% chance of it happening before the end of this year, 2017. God help us all.

What do you guys think?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 01:14 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

This...

Attachment: 20728083_10100850547728025_962798324983873934_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 02:11 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'll be surprised if anything really comes of it, tbh. I don't see either side taking the first shot... Then again, people have been known to be that monumentally stupid, so...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 03:12 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I have a strong feeling that an official Declaration of War along with direct military action will happen this month in between the U.S. and North Korea. Something, as an America citizen, I do not want to see.

I say there's a 60% chance of war happening this month and a 90% chance of it happening before the end of this year, 2017. God help us all.

What do you guys think?

Lol may I ask where you pulled these figures from? How'd you come up with the 60% chance thing?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 03:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

I think if anything happens I'm going down to Hobart for a vacation.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 04:17 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Y'all need to chillax and leave the apartment for once.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 04:20 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

home is a great place to chillax, tho.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 04:21 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
This...

(please log in to view the image)

^ /that

Which is fine and expected from a shitty little despot dictator like Kim Jung-On who titles himself "Supreme Leader", but not from the President of the United States. FFS, act like it for once, Trump.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 04:23 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'll be surprised if anything really comes of it, tbh. I don't see either side taking the first shot... Then again, people have been known to be that monumentally stupid, so...

Agree with this. I expect a lot of tough talk and saber rattling, but ultimately nothing will come of it. A war benefits no one.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 07:20 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol may I ask where you pulled these figures from? How'd you come up with the 60% chance thing?

im speculating a bit but meaning i think, based on what i keep hearing and seeing, and what the 2 leaders on both sides are directly saying, there's slightly more than half a chance that it's gonna happen this by this month and highly likely by the end of the year.

that's what i feel

- Darth Plagueis

Last edited by FistOfThe North on Aug 10th, 2017 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 07:22 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Robtard
^ /that

Which is fine and expected from a shitty little despot dictator like Kim Jung-On who titles himself "Supreme Leader", but not from the President of the United States. FFS, act like it for once, Trump.

Hey Rob. Long time ..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 07:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hiya Fist, haven't seen your name pop up in ages

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 07:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Hiya Fist, haven't seen your name pop up in ages

I know. Just came back a couple of days ago. Haven't been on since 2014. Just thought i'd pop in and say hello. I still remember our long, heated "Cloverfield" debate on here in 2008 almost 10 years ago. Man, does time fly.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 07:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh, the one where I was correct as usual stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 08:05 PM
FistOfThe North

Oh, the one where I was correct as usual stick out tongue

Haha. Sure, dude ..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 08:27 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

I'd be really surprised if a war doesn't happen within Trump's term.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2017 08:53 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Could have been worse. We could have a Democrat Leftist President. That person would probably have surrendered to the Little Turd Muffin by now, and still let him nuke a few cities.

Go Trump Go!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 06:04 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Could have been worse. We could have a Democrat Leftist President. That person would probably have surrendered to the Little Turd Muffin by now, and still let him nuke a few cities.

Go Trump Go!

There's where you're wrong. We'd have a president whose actions and policies would be very similar to Trump's and to Obama and to Bush Jr. smile

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 07:08 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Afro Cheese

^pretty much

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 07:17 AM
Afro Cheese is currently offline Click here to Send Afro Cheese a Private Message Find more posts by Afro Cheese Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Nah. The Hilldawg would have gotten her Pal Little Kimmy to Nuke some Red States. She is that bad of a beeyoutch.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2017 07:19 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote