KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are men more likely to be cheated on if they have small penises?

Are men more likely to be cheated on if they have small penises?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Miffed Are men more likely to be cheated on if they have small penises?

I've never been cheated on but I have a solid 10", I'd like to ask those guys who have been cucked on the forum, was it because your dick was tiny and do you make up for it online by being overly aggressive towards Alphas?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:15 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Never been...?

See, the thing about cheating on someone, is you're not supposed to get caught. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Never been...?

See, the thing about cheating on someone, is you're not supposed to get caught. thumb up

So you caught someone cheating on you cdtm? How did that feel man?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:21 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

(please log in to view the image)

You have a crush on Surt, don't you Steve? lol

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:30 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
(please log in to view the image)

You have a crush on Surt, don't you Steve? lol
Haha. you are my new fan. This thread had nothing to do with Surtur.

Are you saying he has a small penis?

Or it's why people cheat on him?

What's you point?

How do you know?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:35 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

My dick is 1.5" fully erect and I'm pretty sure I've never been cheated on... I think.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:36 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
My dick is 1.5" fully erect and I'm pretty sure I've never been cheated on... I think.
So, you have a nice personality?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:38 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Haha. you are my new fan. This thread had nothing to do with Surtur.

Are you saying he has a small penis?

Or it's why people cheat on him?

What's you point?

How do you know?

You do amuse me.

Well considering you have asked if he has been cucked in more than one thread i believe, you have his quote in your sig, and you yourself have said you're an alpha, it's not that hard to see where you're going with this. Whether you choose to admit it or not is up to you.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:42 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

You do amuse me.

Well considering you have asked if he has been cucked in more than one thread i believe, you have his quote in your sig, and you yourself have said you're an alpha, it's not that hard to see where you're going with this. Whether you choose to admit it or not is up to you.

You seem really interested in what I have to say, even before I stated I have 10", I get you... laughing We're cool.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:49 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

You seem really interested in what I have to say, even before I stated I have 10", I get you... laughing We're cool.

At least you know I don't like you for your body. lol You are kind of amusing though. That's how it starts.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 12:56 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

So, you have a nice personality?

He probably gives really good head stick out tongue

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 01:05 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You do amuse me.

Lol thanks for that, I just now noticed he has a quote from me in his sig. That is..hilarious. Yep, I said I was cheated on and that I wouldn't put up with it again.

This guy has a habit of making threads about me without naming me specifically. Here I thought he had a crush on Rob, but yikes. Here he is bragging about how "big" he is.

His sadness and obvious insecurities are on full display now. It seems after this whole statue nonsense people just stopped pretending lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Aug 22nd, 2017 at 01:46 PM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 01:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I just call it like I see it. lol

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:15 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol thanks for that, I just now noticed he has a quote from me in his sig. That is..hilarious. Yep, I said I was cheated on and that I wouldn't put up with it again.

This guy has a habit of making threads about me without naming me specifically. Here I thought he had a crush on Rob, but yikes. Here he is bragging about how "big" he is.

His sadness and obvious insecurities are on full display now. It seems after this whole statue nonsense people just stopped pretending lol.

Last edited by Surtur on Today at 09:46 AM

damn, OP broke you hard just by laking about small penises and getting cheated on.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:24 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's just so funny though, I don't even know what to say. I noticed the pic in his sig, but I never bothered to read the text lol.

I am beginning to wonder if the reason Steve has never been cheated on is because he has never had a gf/bf/whatever and thus nobody has ever been in a position to cheat on him.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
damn, OP broke you hard just by laking about small penises and getting cheated on.

Lol I am certainly not the broken one in this scenario. I just wonder what I did to get to Steve. Was it one specific thing, you think?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:29 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

what i find funny is that you had to come up with some detailed personal policy to avoid further cuckings. not mocking you for being cheated on, mind you. guys who are 6'4" and have way bigger members than OP's get cheated on. some hoes just love the sport of cheating. you just need to accept it and move on with your life, which obviously you never did.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:34 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

i find funny is that you had to come up with some detailed personal policy to avoid further cuckings. not mocking you for being cheated on, mind you. guys who are 6'4" and have way bigger members than OP's get cheated on. some hoes just love the sport of cheating. you just need to accept it and move on with your life, which obviously you never did.

Way bigger? come on now. lol.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

what i find funny is that you had to come up with some detailed personal policy to avoid further cuckings. not mocking you for being cheated on, mind you. guys who are 6'4" and have way bigger members than OP's get cheated on. some hoes just love the sport of cheating. you just need to accept it and move on with your life, which obviously you never did.

Lol what detailed personal policy? I said I would walk away, even over a kiss.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:39 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 02:41 PM